14 Photos Of Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake That Are Almost Too Romantic To Handle
I’m not big on social media love declarations, which is mostly because I feel like many of them aren’t totally genuine. There’s this need nowadays to go way over-the-top to prove something to people, and it takes away from the initial sentiment. That said, Justin Timberlake’s recent birthday post to Jessica Biel may just be the exception to the rule. Perhaps it’s because they’re more of a low-key couple in general, or maybe it’s simply because I can feel their love emanating from the picture and caption — and that feeling is something that you can’t fake.
Case in point, Timberlake wrote underneath the selfie of him kissing Biel’s cheek,
See? Sweet and simple and to the point. No poems being recited or flowery imagery being spewed. It seems just intimate enough to be heartfelt but not too private to share with the public. But this picture isn’t the only evidence of Timberlake and Biel’s enviable connection. There are a plethora of pictures of the couple together that prove that they’re effortlessly romantic with one another.
1. Exhibit A: JT's Birthday Post To J. Biel That Could Warm Even The Iciest Of Hearts
The picture, the caption, it's all so... perfect.
2. Last Year's Birthday Post Was Top Notch, Too
It's silly but heartfelt. So sweet it makes my teeth hurt.
3. This Pic Of Them At An Event That Proves They Always Have Fun With Each Other
*Pained emoji face*
4. And That They Can Even Make A Mundane Red Carpet Come Alive
Humor is all kinds of romantic.
5. This Sweet... Whatever This Is
The point is, they don't even care that they're in public.
6. This Pic Of JT Lovin' Up On Biel's Baby Bump
Be still my beating heart.
7. This Pic Of Baby Silas' Jammies That Were Clearly A Love Note From Biel
8. This JT-Eye-View Of His Wife & Son
9. This Cheesin' Pic Of Their "Date Night"
Like I said, romance = humor. Fight me on that.
10. When They Looked At Each Other Like No One Else Even Existed
Their smiles, though.
11. When J. Biel Made JT Some Delicious Looking Pancakes For Elvis' Birthday
A hallowed day for her husband. So very thoughtful.
12. When He Shared This Gorgeous Picture Of The Two Of Them That Could Probably Be A Postcard
This is like a poem in picture form.
13. This Wedding Day Photo Where They Couldn't Look More In Love If They Tried
You guys, enough.
14. When They Held Onto Each Other For Dear Life
Even though they weren't in any peril.
Don't mind me, I'll just be alone in my room listening to "Mirrors."