When Will Kanye West Tour? 'The Life Of Pablo' Rapper Has A Date In Mind & Here's What To Expect
Yeezy tour season could be approaching. On Tuesday's episode of Steve Harvey's radio show, pop culture iconoclast and occasional wearer of wolf-inspired contact lenses Kanye West said his tour could start this September. Here is what the “Ultralight Beam” rapper told Harvey (via Complex):
You know my tour game is strong. My tour game is unprecedented. So we're going to go out in September I believe, and we're just working on some of the ideas right now. But as I said before, I'm trying to literally inspire these kids the way Disney inspired me when I saw the original Star Wars.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. My bank account better get ready. And by "get ready," I mean "buy itself some solution for its icy blue contacts." And I also mean "know that when the TLOP tour happens, I will want to spend some dough on tickets."
So, if The Life of Pablo tour really does kick off this fall, what can attendees expect from the show? Uh... a concert? If you were looking for a peek into the future, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I can’t say for certain what will and won’t happen on this possible tour.
However! I can ask some questions/guess some guesses:
- Will Kanye be there? One would think.
- Will there be music? One would think.
- Will there be seats? One would think.
- Will there be a stage? One would think.
- Will there be lights? One would think.
- Will there be at least one microphone? One would think.
- Will Ye open the show with "Ultralight Beam"? I don't know, but that's my prediction.
- Will Ye perform "Ultralight Beam"? One would hope.
- Will I cry if and when Ye performs "Ultralight Beam"? You can bet on it.
- Will Ye perform "Feedback?" One would hope.
- Will I dance like no one is watching if and when Ye performs "Feedback"? You can bet on it.
- Will Ye perform "Wolves"? One would hope.
- Will I cry if and when Ye performs "Wolves"? You can bet on it.
- Will there be any cool costumes? Probably.
- Will there be pyrotechnics? Probably.
- Will there be fog machines? Probably.
- Will Kanye play his hits from his other albums? Probably.
- Will any of the guest artists featured on TLOP drop by? That'd be cool.
- Will there be any large geographical formations on the stage, à la the spooky mountain from the Yeezus tour? Maybe. I hope so? I liked that thing.
- Will any of the Star Wars characters be a part of it? That'd be an interesting cameo.
- Will Chewbacca creep around the stage the whole show, à la that demon from the Yeezus tour? Now, that would be an interesting cameo.
- Will BB8 roll around the stage the whole show, à la that demon from the Yeezus tour? Now, that would be an adorable cameo.
- Am I too hung up on his Star Wars comment? Undoubtedly.
- Will the TLOP tour be a feast for the ears and eyes and soul? Undoubtedly.
- Will the audience be inspired by the show? Undoubtedly.
Whew. *Pats self on back.* Great guess session, self. Great work.
Well, I am sufficiently fired up for the TLOP show. Cannot wait for that official tour announcement, Mr. West.