Photos Of James Corden & Wife Julia Carey Show They’re The Red Carpet’s Sweetest Couple
As if the 2016 Tony Awards couldn't be more exciting — merely because Hamilton is going to sweep so hard the cast might as well just carry brooms — James Corden is going to host. Yes, we've known this for a while, but there's really no better choice this year than the guy who has changed late night television with his iconic Carpool Karaoke segments and who is already a proud winner of a Tony himself (he won for Best Actor in a Play in 2012). Now, while Corden graces our television screens every night — and we will once again be seeing that cherubic face come Sunday — let's talk about the lucky lady who will most likely be joining him on the red carpet this weekend: His wife, Julia Carey. Corden and Carey are red carpet pros, always smiling sweetly and looking fashionable AF — and there are plenty of photos to prove it.
Since the happily married couple will hopefully be gracing the 2016 Tony Awards red carpet with their presence (Corden will be hosting, after all), it's good to get an idea of what we can expect. And what we can expect, of course, is an unfairly good-looking pair killin' it style-wise, humor-wise, and, of course, relationship-wise.
Check out James Corden and Julia Carey's best red carpet moments below.
1. When They Mixed Goofy With Glamour
The two strike a fashionable pose while at the 2016 Met Gala.
2. When They Wore All Black, Everything
Matching in dark hues.
3. When They Slayed The Emmys Red Carpet
Pure elegance (and please note Corden's bow tie).
4. When They Looked Like They Were Attending A Summer Wedding
BRB, stealing that dress.
5. Slaying It Again At The Emmys
Corden and Carey, back at it with the glitz.
6. When Corden's Tux Killed The Game
But Carey's knockout number was really the outfit to-die-for.
7. When They Couldn't Stop Smiling
It doesn't get any happier than this, folks.
8. When They Cozied Up For A Photo Op
The couple that poses together, stays together.
9. When Carey's Patterned Dress Was Everything
Too beautiful to look at so Corden just had to glance the other way.
10. When Corden Was Once Again Blinded By Her Beauty
Look at that mesmerized grin on his face.
11. When Carey's Dress Was Absolute Life
And she had the clutch (and adorable husband) to match.
12. And When They Went With A Tried & True LBD & LBS (Little Black Suit, Of Course)
Can't wait to see how they'll slay on the red carpet on Sunday.