14 Wells Memes From 'Bachelorette' Fans That Prove He's A Fan Favorite
On The Bachelorette, Wells Adams knew that he only had once chance to make a first impression on JoJo Fletcher. He had the a capella group All 4 One serenade JoJo during the limo arrivals for a memorable moment, but fans have taken a liking to the radio DJ for more than just his music connections. Fans on the internet are drawn to him for so many reasons, and this collection of Wells memes from The Bachelorette shows that there's way more to him than All 4 One's hit song "I Swear."
Some fans have instantly fallen for the Nashville, Tenn., radio DJ and his puppy-filled Instagram account. Others on Twitter cannot help but notice that Wells has a face that is distinctly indistinct — meaning, he resembles everyone from Wren from Pretty Little Liars to actor Orlando Bloom. (In most cases, the resemblance is uncanny.) And then there are just some fans who are loving Wells' expressions on this very entertaining season of The Bachelorette. Seriously, there are so many Wells memes to go around. While fans have warmed to him, the big question is will JoJo be fully charmed by his resemblance to Hollywood actors?
It'll be some time before that answer is revealed, but for now, enjoy some hilarious Wells memes.
1. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 1: Orlando Bloom
I mean, I can see it and who doesn't like The Pirates of the Caribbean actor?
2. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 2: Eggs From The Boxtrolls
3. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 3: Wren From Pretty Little Liars
This one is a popular one, mostly because Wells and actor Julian Morris look quite similar.
4. But Then What Does He Do On The Internet?
One Twitter fan found out that the disappointing news that Wells doesn't like cats or pizza.
5. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 4: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
I could see this one, too.
6. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 5: Chris Carrabba From Dashboard Confessional
Cue up your early 2000s emo guitar and see the similarities in their look.
7. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 6: Ben From The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
Fans seem to think Wells has an ABC Family/Freeform vibe going on, judging by this comparison to actor Ken Baumann.
8. That Look
9. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 7: That Girl's Sunglasses
Maybe they're just really good sunnies, OK?
10. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 8: Sid From The Ice Age
11. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 9: Christian From Clueless
12. Wells Is Not Here For This
Let him drink in peace.
13. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 10: Ace Ventura In A Tutu Playing Football
14. The Resemblance Is Uncanny, Part 11: Ben Higgins & Billy Crudup
Perhaps because Ben is still fresh in viewers' minds since his run on The Bachelor just completed.
No matter who or what Wells looks like, there's only one of the radio DJ on The Bachelorette, and I can't wait to see if he'll be the one for JoJo.
Image: Rick Rowell/ABC