There are many things we know about Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, who is currently competing in Rio. We know that he's one of the world's top swimmers, even if everyone constantly compares him to his buddy and notorious in-pool rival Michael Phelps. We know that he's a former reality star, and that entirely too many clips from his E! series What Would Ryan Lochte Do? have made it onto The Soup. And now, we know something else about Lochte: his love of the color green. Lochte took to social media to answer questions from fans who used the #AskTeamUSA hashtag, and one question that a Lochte fan was dying to know was what Lochte's favorite color is. The answer? Amazing.
If you expected Lochte to answer, "My favorite colors are red, white, and blue, for Team USA!", well, that's definitely not the clichéd answer that Lochte gave. (Though it would have been a good one, just saying.) Instead, Lochte's reply was that his favorite color was green — like his hair. If you're thinking, "Wait, isn't Lochte's hair blue/gray?" and definitely not green, that's exactly what I thought as well — but hey, let's give this Olympian his moment shall we?
So what other questions might be good to ask Lochte next? Here are just a few ideas I've been thinking about...
1. If you had to be an animal, which would you be?
Perhaps something with webbed feet, so he could finally get that edge on Phelps.
2. Which of your hairstyles is your favorite?
Remember when Lochte's hair didn't resemble that of a '90s boy bander's?
3. What would Lochte do?
Was there ever a real answer?
4. How do you feel about the nickname the Lochenator?
Because I think I hate it.
5. How heavy are those Olympic medals?
Lord knows I'll never get to wear one.
6. Who is your favorite friend from Friends?
This question is very important.
7. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Also very important.
8. Are you Team Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds?
Ah, the greatest debate of our time.
9. What's your take on the Kimye-Taylor Swift drama?
I mean, since every other celebrity has weighed in...
10. Have you watched Stranger Things yet?
And if so... no spoilers.
11. What did you think of Suicide Squad?
Better or worse than Civil War?
12. How long can you hold your breath under water?
Convince me you are not part-fish, Lochte.
13. Do you and Phelps exchange birthday presents?
Please say yes.
We need answers, Lochte.
Images: Giphy (13)