Who Is Craig Conover on 'Southern Charm'? For Starters, He’s Not Even From the South
Southern Charm’s Craig Conover is trying his darndest to maintain the work-life balance. For many people, that simply means not being too tired to go to the gym after a long day at the office, or reading a good book before bed every night, or squeezing weekly happy hour cocktails and mozzarella sticks with buddies into your schedule. Things are a tad different in Charleston. The group of friends featured on Southern Charm rage day and night. Every hour is happy hour, and if you build a porch, they will come. And they will bring booze. Bless 'em. Yes, many of them work, but they all seem to play way harder. And 25-year-old Craig is keeping up as best he can.
So what do we know about the youngest member of the cast?
- Craig isn't actually from from the South. He grew up in Fenwick Island, DE.
- He moved to SC for college. He received a degree in finance from the College of Charleston.
- He fell in love with the city of Charleston, so he stayed put for law school. He is currently a 3L at Charleston School of Law and works in a law firm.
- He's a sporty guy who'd hoped to play baseball in college, but had to give up the bat-and-ball dream when he injured his elbow.
- He's a partier, a worker, and a do-gooder. Per his Bravo.com bio: “Craig also believes in the importance of giving back does so by helping underprivileged children and their families through Guardian Ad Litem where he helps represent children who social services has removed from their homes and taken from their parents either because they were abused or neglected.”
- If you're ever in a situation where he tries to hit on you, prepare yourself for a pickup line like this: "If the girl ever says she has a boyfriend at a bar, I tell her I have a goldfish. And when she looks confused, I just say, 'I thought we were talking about shit that didn't matter.'" Oy vey, Craig. Oy vey.
- He takes Bro Code very seriously:[Embed] If you F with Bro Code, prepare yourself for Craig's wrath: [Embed] <img alt="" src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/getty/160309713.jpg?w=400&h=225&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=jpg&q=65" class="article-body-image"/>