Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Wedding Invite Proves 6 Important Facts — PHOTO
Great news on the Kimye wedding front! Someone leaked Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding invitation to Us Weekly. This is very exciting news for everyone except the person who leaked the invite because Kimye will find them and will take them off the guest list. The invite confirms so many things for us like the location, the date, and the fact that Kardashian is, in fact, getting married to West and not to Kris Humphries again — hey, without confirmation, who knows! But before you take a look at the invitation, just remember what Kardashian said on Twitter the other day about not believing the wedding rumors.
In addition to points about fake wedding dress pictures and a supposed guest list of 1,600 people she said, "Unless you hear it from us please don’t believe nonsense!" It's possible that someone printed a fake wedding invitation and sold it to Us Weekly, so take this with a grain of salt.
On the other hand... Omg, you guys, this just has to be real! This invitation isn't so crazy that's it's unbelievable. This invitation is understated and elegant. This invitation says "I'm done with Midori and Maxim, I'm moving on to Vogue and Valentino."
Here's what we learn from the invitation:
1. The wedding is on May 24. The day that was previously reported.
2. It is in Paris, France. No specific location is given, so apparently guests will just roll up in Paris and then call Kardashian or West's cell and be like, "Yo, I'm outside the Eiffel Tower. Where should I meet y'all?"
3. They think they can get down with the British spelling of words just because their wedding is in Europe. "The honour of your presence is requested." Really?
4. Gold lettering on textured gray paper looks really good, so anyone planning a wedding should probably Pin this invitation.
5. Either the person who leaked the invitation took this picture a week ago or they aren't planning on attending. The RSVP was due May 2 and that thing is still sitting there on top of junk mail from their bank.
6. The wedding is black tie. No surprise there.
There you have it, the possibly-fake-but-probably-real invitation for the Kimye wedding. Are you getting excited? Only two weeks to go until you might get to see pictures of the ceremony on Kris Jenner's Instagram! Yep, that's all you get. For some reason this thing isn't being streamed live like the British royal wedding.