Is 'The Bachelorette' New Tonight? 15 Things We'll Be Thinking While We Watch The New Episode
Guys, it's like Christmas in June! This week, we get not one but two new episodes of The Bachelorette . The first (episode three) airs tonight at 8 PM ET, while the second (Episode 4) airs Monday night at the usual time. Why did ABC decide to shower us with extra dating drama and twice as much of the wonderful Andi as usual this week? I'm not sure, but I'm also not complaining. But this also means that we're going to see twice as many guys head home this week, narrowing down the pack Andi has to choose from even further than usual.
There's a silver lining to all of this, though? It's not like we've become too attached to Andi's many suitors just yet. Actually, I'm still trying to keep them straight, which is no easy task when you consider that a lot of them seem to look alike. So while seeing Andi decide who she'll cast off isn't nervewracking yet, it will be. And by the end, I'll be volunteering to marry every guy Andi rejects because I won't be able to handle seeing heartbreak happen right before my eyes.
The Bachelorette has always had a way of grabbing its viewers by the heart and yanking us around a bit, though, and this week, Andi's faithful followers will have to hold on for dear life. Are you ready for two episodes two nights in a row? Here are a few of the things any Bach fan knows will be running through their heads as they watch this week:
1. I can't believe I'm watching this. I don't know why I like this show.
2. Come on, Andi. What do you see in that douchebag? He's not right for you!
3. Ooh, but that one's cute. Think Andi will send him home so I can have him?
4. Even so, I still don't understand how half these guys even made it past auditions.
5. Did he really just say that? Now I feel awkward and I'm not even there.
6. But if I was there, I'd be doing it way better than this. Wait, how do you get picked for this thing? Can I be the next Bachelorette?
7. I don't want to admit it, but I think I actually miss the Juan Pablo drama. There, I said it.
8. I really wish Andi was my new best friend. We would get along PERFECTLY, and I could introduce her to my guy friends instead of these chumps.
9. That might be the dumbest idea for a date ever. Who comes up with this?
10. Does she have to pick any of these guys? Seriously, she can do better.
11. Oh, never mind. That one is kind of sweet.
12. Not sure why these guys bother acting like they're all bros. He's not your friend! He wants to date the same girl that you do!
13. I wonder if the guys on this show are super embarrassed while they watch it later? And if everyone they know makes fun of them for the rest of their lives?
14. How many people will unfollow me if I tweet more than 20 times during this episode?
15. I hate to admit it, but I love this show.
Images: ABC; Giphy.com (15)