Some boundary-pushing fashion bloggers are celebrating their personal decision to wear a hijab and showing how they personalize the headscarves and style them in on-trend ways with gorgeous high-fashion looks. These Muslim fashion bloggers might be adhering to tradition, but they are also showcasing wide range of hijab styling that can be done, incorporating the headscarves into many different types of outfits. Soft delicate fabrics, stark pops of color, and intricate patterns can mesh delicately with flowy outfits or stick out as a new way to color block. Here are just a few glamorous examples of women rocking hijabs in their own unique and stylish ways on Instagram:
1. Soft neutrals contrast with dark colors and street style
2. Delicate watercolors add life to soft textured sweaters
3. Bright colors are blocked with simple patterns for a personality-filled style
This Instagrammer shines bright from head to toe, color-blocking with a hijab.
4. An all-over pattern is paired nicely with a muted complimentary color
5. A patterned hijab serves wonderfully as a standout piece with an all-white top
This user let her outfit serve as a blank canvas and her hijab as the point of interest for her outfit of the day. As I said, gorgeous!