The 10 Greatest Kate Spade Quotes That Celebrate Women, Ranked in Order of Amazingness
Let's start this party with a little word association, shall we? For example, I say big bows, and you say? Kate Spade. Obviously. The ultra-feminine brand is widely known for a constantly unique, never tired use of the exact bow we love to love. Whether it is a meticulously placed embellishment, a fresh all-over print or a full bow accessory, the iconic New York brand is always pleasantly surprising with a kitschy nature that is still uber sophisticated and always ready for the party. That is a true talent.
Dazzling design aside, Kate Spade loves a quirky leading lady and continually finds the cutest ways to celebrate that special je ne sais quoi that makes all of us fabulously unique. With a belief in the perfectly imperfect and a passion for promoting the contradictory nature of the modern woman, Kate Spade has not only captured who we want to be, but also reminds us how much fun we already are (because, let's face it, we are a good time!). With a brand outlook that has launched a thousand Pinterest boards and party themes, bows and lovely, modern, ladylike lifestyles are here to stay.
Speaking of leading ladies with gobs of gumption, the Kate Spade 2014 holiday campaign stars Anna Kendrick (girl crush alert!), and exudes the type of laughable, lovable spirit that the brand embodies all year round. With a cameo by the famed Iris Apfel, "The Waiting Game" is a #missadventure that makes us feel like Kate Spade is the fancy girl next door.
Witty and pretty, Kate Spade has mastered making life one grande, adventurous party that celebrates all things girl. It doesn't take long to fall in love with the quips and quotes that appear on store walls or make surprise appearances in the lining of bags, because like their modern muses, the brand has a wonderful way with words. Here are my 10 favorites to celebrate you!
10. "She looks for adventure around every corner."
9. "She danced all night and all the way home."
8. "She is the first to give a toast and the last to say goodnight."
7. "She has a zest for seaside strolls and putting her best foot forward."
6. "She makes the day brighter, she leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes."
5. "She serves champagne with pizza and eats takeout on china."
4. "She lets her imagination run away with her."
3. "She has a way with words, red lipstick and making an entrance."
2. "She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair."
1. "She is quick and curious and playful and strong. She is a voracious reader and a fantastic dancer. She saves old snapshots but always loses her umbrella. Her emails pile up, but she never forgets to call her grandmother. She has $7 in change at the bottom of her handbag."
Here's to a Kate Spade holiday and a fabulously quirky, adventurous new year!
Images: Getty; Instagram