You may know Tina Belcher of Bob's Burgers as a unicorn-lover and derriere enthusiast, but have you ever stopped to think that perhaps the misunderstood Belcher sibling might just be a budding feminist? She's a preteen, and let's face it, still has a lot of learning to do, but in many respects, Tina already gets it.
Between ogling butts and Jimmy Jr.'s dance moves, Tina is busy doing her own thing — however strange, or zombie-based that thing might be. It's only fair that we praise this cartoon wonder for being who she is. We love you and your erotic "friend fiction," Tina Belcher.
1. SHE IS TINA, HEAR HER ROAR
That's right: we are complete, complex humans. We are strong, we are smart, we are sensual, and we are awesome. Preach, Tina. Preach.
2. SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE
When Tina sees a butt she just can't resist, she's willing to drop her digits first. Don't be afraid to do the same when you find a great butt of your own, ladies.
3. SHE KNOWS LADIES CAN PLAY THE FIELD, TOO
No double standards here. Ladies and gents, we're all equally welcome to peruse selection of fish in the sea.
4. SHE KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF VOICING WOMEN'S HEALTH CONCERNS
Don't be afraid to speak up, ladies.
5. SHE UNDERSTANDS THE BEAUTY OF SELF-LOVE
This is practically poetry:
6. SHE'S SECURE IN HER SEXUALITY
Even if her sexuality causes her to dream about zombie-love. Tina knows the heart has no bounds.
7. SHE'S FIERCELY DEDICATED TO HER PASSIONS
Of course she woke up an hour early to write erotic fan fiction. And no, erotic fan fiction isn't "weird." It's her passion, and it requires fierce dedication to pursue one's passion. You write about those zombies' butts all day, girl.
8. SHE'S NOT CONSTRAINED BY GENDER STEREOTYPES
She's no delicate flower and she doesn't want to be. Tina doesn't need to adhere to standards that demand ladies be dainty and sweet, she's going to tell you what's what, no matter how cute your butt is.
9. SHE'S NOT OKAY WITH PLAYING THE DAMSEL
She's a strong, smart, sensual woman. Tina doesn't need rescuing because she's her own life line.
10. SHE LETS HER FREAK FLAG FLY
Oh, women aren't supposed to ogle men? Women aren't supposed to be into erotic fan fiction? Women aren't supposed to dream of butts all day long? So what?
11. SHE DOESN'T CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN HER OWN EXCEPTIONALISM
She's no hero. She's just a girl who's secure in her personhood and her love of butts.
12. SHE KNOWS FEMINISM AND FABULOUSNESS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
Images: Flickr, Tumblr (12)