Sparkly news we love: BaubleBar and Swarovski Elements have partnered for a 12-piece collection called Sparkling Essentials. Each season, the line will release a collection of pieces set in antiqued gold metal, embellished with Swarovski crystals. The jewels are actually reasonably affordable at $25 to $85 a pop (with the exception of a limited edition design). You can see the entire Sparkling Essentials collection on their site.
If this bit of news has gotten you excited to go accessories shopping like us, worry not — we've come prepared. Here, 7 other places to buy affordable, adorable accessories:
- Max and Chloe: Max and Chloe's pieces not only grace the pages of Lucky and Elle, but also the arms, ears and décolletages of street style bloggers worldwide. They have a special collection of personalized jewelry where you can get everything from your initials to your anniversary date set in silver or gold.
- Overstock: Surprised to see these guys on this list? That's the best part. Overstock carries pieces from Michael Kors, Anne Klein, and Fossil, sometimes at more than 50 percent off retail price. We love a good bargain.
- Stella & Dot: Remember how fierce Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen's accessories game was? Those Gossip Girls got their jewelry at Stella & Dot. This boutique-style jewelry site offers some of the most unique pieces, like these charm necklaces you can build yourself. You can also shop for a cause with them: they are currently carrying a collection in support of Breast Cancer Awareness where all proceeds will go to the Noreen Fraser Foundation.
- Francesca's: The cheap-but-chic site offers everything from glamorous statement necklaces to trendy animal earrings, like these precious Pug studs.
- JewelMint: Whatever Kate Bosworth tells us to wear, we follow. Most recently, the site has teamed up with famous jewelry designer C.C. Skye and CFDA award winning designer Richard Chai on exclusive collections. Collections are super-affordable (and Bosworth-approved).
- Sole Society: You're probably thinking shoes... but don't forget to check out their jewelry hub, too. Sole Society does an amazing job of offering budget-friendly pieces that are trending big for every season. We are big fans of their bangles.
- Charm & Chain: This accessories site is the perfect definition of high-low fashion: Charm & Chain offers an impressive mix of pieces from both up-and-coming jewelry designers you should definitely know about to the more notable ones whose collections you already covet.