If Brandi Glanville isn't trading jabs with LeAnn Rimes, she's lobbing insults at other Real Housewives on national television. Oh, Brandi! You're so good at being you. Earlier this week, Glanville took a shot at Joanna Krupa during an episode of Watch What Happens Live. Oh, hooray! It's the Real Housewives of Miami and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills crossover we never wanted! Host Andy Cohen read a tweet from Krupa directed at Glanville, Glanville fired back, and the Real Housewives universe imploded.
Quick background: Glanville accused Krupa of being one of the many women Mohamed Hadid slept with while he was still married to Yolanda Foster. Krupa didn't like that. The rest, as they say, is Housewives-tory.
Unfortunately for Glanville, everyone seems to be siding with Krupa. And boy howdy, do they have some choice words for ol' Brandi G. I power ranked all of the disses. I think power rankings usually start with the best and end with the worst, but I make my own rules (eh, not really. I just flipped the order). Sorry, sports fans!
9. Foster asked Glanville to put a lid on it. This is not a diss. This is entirely understandable. Foster doesn't have time for this garbage.
8.“Joanna’s beautiful, but I don’t respect women who sleep with married men."— Glanville, via BravoTV
This isn't the meanest thing ever. It's defamatory, sure, but she at the very least complimented Krupa.
7. "What I am commenting on is that she said my friend would say something so distasteful, so disgusting — and the consequence is it affects him, his ex wife, and his children. It's embarrassing and that man would never say that … I tried to make light of it and make a joke of it on Twitter with Joanna because it was so humiliating. Who wants to hear something like that? Sometimes I think she should just put a muzzle on it." — Oh, Lisa. This was TAME. I expected verbal daggers and fire from you. I will say the muzzle bit made me laugh.
6. “She is desperate for attention."— Krupa, via RadarOnlineNot a very nice thing to say, but Glanville is a reality star who has been in approximately 30,000 public fights. So, this isn't the most original diss. It's still mean, nevertheless.
4. "[Brandi] is such a scum and a foul mouth."— Hadid, via Twitter Emphasis on the "a." He called her one measly unit of scum. Harsh.
3. "It never surprises me cause Brandi can't keep her f*cking trashy mouth shut. Who talks about another woman's vagina? That's so gross and so classless and it's pretty consistent with how she is…you don't talk about another woman like that. And what business is it of hers who Yolanda's husband was sleeping with? That is so gross to me ... I think if Brandi was nonexistent all together, it would be a better show." —Taylor Armstrong, via TMZ
Call her 'trashy'? Check. Call her 'gross' and 'classless'? Check and check. Saying Real Housewives of Beverly Hills would be better without Glanville? Checkerooni! Getting PERSONAL!
2. Krupa wore a "TEAM RIMES" tank top while walking her dog. AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ding ding ding ding ding! I think we have a winner. Wait. There remains one final entry…
1. "Well, Mohamed did tell me that her pussy smelled." —Glanville, via BravoTV
Shut it down. Shut it down. Shut it down. No one can beat Brandi at her own game. This is what she breathes for. She will not be bested. You cannot top someone accusing another person of having a smelly hooha on national television. Do not try. You will fail. And then Glanville will come up with an even sicker burn. You can't win.