If you love Kate Spade's feminine silhouettes, bright colors, preppy aesthetic, and whimsical accessories, then prepare to become really excited (and maybe a little broke), because Kate Spade is expanding! Soon you'll be able to rock the punchy prints and ladylike designs in almost every aspect of your life, so make room in your closet — and, well, your bank account.
Kate Spade & Co. announced on Monday that it plans to add several new lines to the brand, including athleisure (watch out Lululemon), children's, sleepwear, and even kitchen accessories. Oh my goodness — the possibilities!
We know you're excited and your head is probably spinning a little, so let us break it down for you and explain just what is going to be included in this expansion, and when you can get your hands on it.
- Athleisure: 16-piece, limited-edition collaboration with Beyond Yoga; set to launch in spring 2016.
- Children's: including infants, babies, and girls; set to launch in fall 2015.
- Sleepwear: sleepwear and loungewear; set to launch in spring 2016.
- Bridal: set to launch in spring 2016.
- Accessories: a collaboration with New York City's Magnolia Bakery for four pastry-themed totes, bags, and clutches; set to launch October 2015.
- Home: kitchen accessories available at Macy's; set to launch in August 2015. Bedding and bath and rugs; launch date unknown.
Images: Kate Spade