This 'Sharknado 3' Drinking Game Is The Perfect Companion For The Sharkiest Night Of The Summer
The moment has arrived once again. Syfy is capitalizing on the mega hit success that is the Sharknado series with a new sequel Sharkando 3: Oh Hell No! Will the franchise end as a trilogy or will it keep going? Only time and ratings will tell, but I do know that watching the Sharknado films is one of my favorite things to do every year. But, you know what makes it all the more fun? Alcohol. For those of you who are of age, having the perfect Sharknado 3 drinking game to go with a film that promises to be bigger and more shark-ier than ever before makes watching a film like this all the more entertaining. So grab your designated drink for the night and check out this drinking game for your viewing (and imbibing) pleasure.
Last we left our beloved shark attack-surviving characters, Fin and April, they had just defeated sharknadoes in New York, and Fin had just proposed remarriage. Now, in Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! it looks like the shark tornados are back once again and the couple is joined again by Nova from the first Sharknado film and a new cast of characters (Frankie Muniz!) to defeat the growing sharknado threat up and down the East Coast. How will our heroes survive three times the sharks? Who knows? But, let's get our drink on and enjoy watching the carnage unfold.
Take A Sip If:
- Any character delivers a shark-related pun (there's bound to be many of these, guys, so drink responsibly)
- Any celebrity makes a cameo (again, there are going to be a million)
- Any celebrity who makes a cameo gets devoured by a shark
- Any of the main characters (Fin, April, Nova) says "sharknado"
- A shark swallows someone whole
- Anyone uses a strange method of killing sharks
- A famous American landmark is destroyed (the trailer already shows the destruction of the White House, people! It's going to happen)
- Fin's chainsaw makes its grand appearance
- The characters use a helicopter, car, or other mode of transportation to kill a bunch of sharks
- Mark Cuban, who plays the POTUS, dies an insane shark-y death
Finish Your Drink If:
- A suggested hashtag pops up onscreen
- Fin or another male character takes off his shirt and has a gratuitous scene
- Nova or another female character gets a gratuitous bikini shot in the film
Images: Syfy; Giphy (2)