It's All Or Nothing Day, So Here Are 15 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Crush It
So in case you didn't know, today is National All or Nothing Day. I have to assume that this can honestly mean anything you want. Maybe it means that your significant other needs to commit or GTFO. Maybe it means that if you don't win your soccer game, you're going to take a break from the sport. Maybe it's a very low key reference to the 2001 O-Town song, "All or Nothing." Who knows? Regardless, it seems to me that on a day like today, you're going to need some motivation to get you through whatever scenario (or '00s song) that best represents this "All or Nothing" day in your life. In order to better decide whether you're going big or going home today, we've gathered up a few quotes for the occasion. If Maya Angelou, Kate Nash, and Mark Twain can't inspire you today, then what the hell can?
So whether you’re making a major life decision today or kicking back to watch someone else make life decisions while gloating over the fact that you’ve finally got your sh*t together, these 15 hella smart people will be here for you. They all have faith in you. And so do I.
And so does Nicki.
Here are 15 powerful motivational quotes to inspire you on “All or Nothing” day:
1. "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." - Ayn Rand
2. "At some point you have to stop acting as though life is happening to you and acknowledge the ways you are happening to it. Once you take responsibility for your side of the street, you grant yourself the power to improve every aspect of your life by simply acting and behaving differently." - Jillian Michaels
3. "Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey
4. "Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small." -Tim Ferriss
5. "Lovely days don’t come to you, you should walk to them." - Rumi
6. "If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on." - Sheryl Sandberg
7. "Wake up every morning and tell yourself that you’re a badass bitch from hell and that no one can fuck with you and then don’t let anybody fuck with you." - Kate Nash
8. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
9. "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise." - Anaïs Nin
10. "If you’re going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
11. "I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
12. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
13. "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor." - Elon Musk
14. “At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” - Shonda Rhimes
15. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France
Images: Pexels; Giphy (7)