10 Fall Candles Under $20 To Buy If You're So Over Pumpkin Spice
It's officially fall, which means it's time to break out the cozy socks, live in your sweatpants, and get out all the candles. Luckily, there are tons of unique fall candles to try if you're so over pumpkin spice.
Besides, what better way to get into the seasonal spirit than by treating yourself to some autumn-scented candles? All you have to do is light 'em up, put on your favorite show (hello, Law and Order: SVU), throw on your favorite face mask, and voilà: You've reached ultimate relaxation mode.
The best part about owning fall-scented candles? You can still feel like you're living your best fall life without leaving the comfort of your couch (or bed), and what could be better than that? Plus, there are tons of scent options when it comes to picking the perfect candle for you and your home... just try not to buy all of them at once. And lastly, all of these picks are under $20, so you can get all of those wonderful fall scents a budget.
So whether you prefer the smell of freshly crushed leaves or the aroma of just-made coffee, the scent options are truly limitless, and all of these candles smell equally as delicious. Happy fall, y'all!
1. LAFCO Crimson Berry Scented Candle, $17
2. Bijou Greta Candle, Bourbon and Vanilla, $9
3. Illume Boulangerie Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon, $18
4. Yankee Candle Honeycrisp Apple Cider, $11
5. Gourmand Candle, Lait De Coco, $14
6. A to Z Candles, Apple Cider Donut, $16
7. Bath & Body Works Maple Cinnamon Pancakes 3 Wick Candle, $11.95
8. Glass Jar Candle Autumn Leaves — Home Scents By Chesapeake Bay Candle, $9.99
9. Clare De Lune Candle, Silk + Sandalwood, $18
10. Bath & Body Works, Spiced Apple Toddy 3 Wick Candle, $11.95
All in all, you can't go wrong with any of these 10 scents, so why not try all of them? 'Tis the season!