There are people in the world who wear makeup, there are people in the world who like makeup, and then there are people in the world who love makeup. And if you're someone who loves makeup, chances are your makeup collection is a little excessive, but that's okay because you know that it is a true source of happiness for you. But that doesn't mean outsiders understand your hobby.
It's always hard to explain to people why you have 50 lipsticks in a drawer and another 10 in your purse, but that is just because they don't understand the complexities of formulas and shades the way you do. However, your critical friends and family always seem to understand your obsession the second that they need you to do their makeup for a date or a party. But hey, you are really good at contouring and your smokey eye is legendary so you can't help but show off your skills and makeup collection.
If you spend your days watching makeup tutorials and your disposable income at Sephora, MAC and Ulta, chances are your makeup collection will never stop growing and you'll totally appreciate these makeup memes because they're about as accurate as it gets.
1. This Is The Budget You Really Need
Just consider it an investment.
2. Traveling Is Tough
There is no such thing as travel size.
3. You Are Used To The Hypocrisy Of Your Critics
No one seems to be concerned about the size of your collection when you're contouring their faces.
4. There Might Be Some Flaws In Your Budget
Can't win 'em all.
5. Money Can't Buy Happiness But It Can Buy Makeup So
6. You Pretty Much Have One Hobby
Gotta do what makes you happy.
7. When You Need That Exact Shade Of Eyeshadow
They're different, I swear.
8. There Is No Such Thing As Too Much Makeup
Mind your own business, people.
9. Boys Will Never Understand
I don't even understand the concept of only having one lipstick.
10. You Know You Don't *Really* Have A Problem
It's not the worst thing to spend your money on.
11. There Are So Many Eyeshadow Shades You Still Need
You understand the differences between Naked, Naked 2 and Naked 3.
12. The Concept Of One Product Just Doesn't Compute
People really just wear one lipstick?
13. You'll Rationalize Buying More Makeup Some Way Or Another
Limited edition products are always a great excuse.