Bustle and Coveteur are working together to bring you the best mix of the season's hottest releases, shopping tips, and gifting ideas in ways that are both inspirational, and attainable. Check The Holiday Edit channel weekly to see what we're up to.
Wearing sequins can go one of two ways: totally dazzling or incredibly cheesy. We all want to avoid the later during holidays, which means gravitating towards sequin separates that pair well with basic pieces, and accessories that add a tasteful touch of shimmer to your look. That’s not to say that head-to-toe sparkle can’t also read elevated, though. Dark sequin dresses that are *just* shiny enough—in structured and swingy silhouettes—are also great for the holiday party circuit. These are our favorite (non-cheesy!) sequin pieces.
1. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Tone Sequined Earrings
Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Tone Sequined Earrings, $39, The Outnet
2. Michael Michael Kors Sequined Tulle Mini Skirt
Michael Michael Kors Sequined Tulle Mini Skirt, $64, The Outnet
3. Veronica Beard Sequined Top
Veronica Beard Sequined Top, $158, Farfetch
6. By Malene Birger Purle Georgette-Paneled Sequined Tulle Top
By Malene Birger Purle Georgette-Paneled Sequined Tulle Top, $225, The Outnet
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Sequin-Embellished Polka-Dot Print Silk Skirt
8. Loeffler Randall Isla Sequin-Embroidered Block-Heel Bootie
9. Christopher Kane Sequin-Embellished Organza Top
10. Ganni Benson Embellished Crepe Mini Dress
11. Stella McCartney Margot Sequined Silk-Mousseline Skirt
12. Valentino Garavani Embellished Suede Ankle-Strap Sandals
13. Ashish Sequined Silk-Georgette Wrap Dress
14. Tom Ford Mesh-Trimmed Sequined Stretch-Silk Midi Skirt
Want more articles like this? Head to Coveteur.com.