15 Products From MUJI Under $30 To Keep Your Home Simple
If you've ever walked into a MUJI store, then you've seen firsthand the majestic minimalism, the effortless organization, and the streamlined aesthetic that screams, "simple, sturdy, and handmade." And if you haven't, welcome to this post: You're about to become a MUJI convert. When I was first welcomed into the Japanese lifestyle store, caressed with the scent of Yuzu, and given free reign to doodle with the most satisfying ballpoint pens, I instantly found my design-goals example. Since then, I've been trekking to whatever location is closest to me to pick up some new finds, while mostly managing to keep my MUJI shopping spree under $30 per item.
It all started with their travel neck pillow, and after being able to sleep on a plane for the first time in my life, I decided to graduate to their actual pillow. My world was suddenly opened, ironically when my eyes were shut. Before you knew it, I was hooked. From stylish and stackable storage containers, to cozy teapots and carved wooden dinner bowls, there is something for anyone looking to pair down their aesthetic, and ride the minimalism wave. While I can't say I've fully gotten my life together, I can say a moment of MUJI redecorating definitely makes me feel like it. Here are 15 of the best MUJI products under $30 for organized bliss.
1. This All-Night Hug For Your Head
Urethane Foam Chip Pillow
I am a firm believer in the power of sleep hygiene, and the first step to making your bed your nighttime haven is having the proper comfy equipment. I splurged on this pillow when I couldn't afford to splurge on a memory foam mattress, and my head has never been more perfectly cradled.
2. This Amazing Way To Case Your Head-Hugger
3. This Fresh Start To An Organized Existence
4. This Little Box That Gives You The Satisfaction Of Seeing Your New Organized Life
5. This Eye Mask Preferred By The Sandman Himself
6. This Little Energy Elixir
Pure Essential Oil Energy
MUJI’s essential oils are legendary, but for those who can’t do mornings, this is your new go-to. It’s a blend of peppermint and other herbs, and it can kickstart your day before you have a cup of coffee. Just add it to your diffuser, or use it with a carrier oil and you’ll feel a bit less groggy.
7. This New Excuse To Make Tea When It's Warm
8. This Instant Reminder To Feel Cozy
9. This Snuggly Mug You Will Use All Winter
10. This Adorably Round Addition To Your Morning
11. This Dinner Bowl That Makes All Food Look Appetizing
12. This Cute Little Home For Your Toothbrush
13. This Frame That Let's The Art Speak For Itself
14. This Method To Save The Environment And Get Your Life Together All In One
Recycled High Quality Paper Ring Notebook
Organizing step number one is to always have a notebook at the ready to jot down, and eventually cross off, your to-do lists. Since this one is made from recycled paper you can feel doubly good about getting things done, while being environmentally conscious.
15. This Writing Utensil Preferred By Angels
Gel-Ink Ballpoint Pen 0.38 mm 6 PCS
Out of all the pens I've ever used in my 25 years, one pen stands alone: the MUJI ballpoint pen. The writing-equivalent of butter gliding across a warm pan, these pens make me go out of my way to write things by hand. And I'll never use any other pen, as long as I live.