When it comes to a good pamper sesh, you may think of bath tub bubbles, fancy soaps, and manicures, but all of those items can add up over time. That's why these 15 sheet masks for under $2 should totally be in your bathroom for some money saving me-time. Whether your skin just needs a little extra oomph one day or you're planning to have a full on self-care session, you can definitely do so without breaking the bank.
Sheet masks have become a major player in the skin care world, and it feels like every brand makes them. From GlamGlow and their bubble mask to classic K-Beauty based brands like GlowRecipe, there's a ton to choose from, and sometimes they can get a bit on the pricy side for a single use mask. That's where affordable drugstore finds come in to play.
Drug store retailers like CVS and big box stores like Target now have a plethora of sheet masks to choose from. Whether it's classic brands like St. Ives branching into the masks or K-Beauty brands you may not have had access to until recently, sheet masks can be found everywhere, and most of the time, they're incredibly affordable.
If you're looking for the perfect new mask for your night in or the best one to prep for your night out, try one of these 15 sheet masks under $2.
1. Tosowoong Blueberry Mask
2. Elisha Coy Brightening Ampoule Solution Mask
3. Frudia Green Grape Pore Control Sheet Mask
4. A'Pieu Icing Sweet Bar Sheet Mask
5. St. Ives Revitalizing Acai Sheet Mask
6. LoveRecipe Acai Berry Mask
7. Elisa Coy Refreshing Ampoule Solution Mask
8. Elisha Coy Skin Refining Snail Mask
9. Tosowoong Pure Aloe Vera Mask Pack
10. Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Sheet Mask
11. Studio 35 Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Sheet Mask
12. A'PIEU Strawberry Milk One-Pack
13. TONYMOLY Red Ginseng Mask
14. My Spa Life Everyday Indulgence Hydrogel Eye Patch
15. GlamUp Sheet Mask Set
If you're been looking to pamper yourself or incorporate more self-care into your routine, these sheet masks under $2 are the perfect way to do it.