In case you haven't heard, Target is transforming into a glorious location for all things beauty. Major
upgrades to Target's beauty section are on the way that will makeover the big red bullseye into a luxury cosmetics space. But no matter how luxe things gets, beauty buys for under $1 will always be some of the best steals the retailer has to offer.
While a beauty lover is always going to cherish those high-end goodies that never fail, shelling out the big bucks on makeup, hair care, and skin essentials isn't always necessary. That's especially true when there's plenty of
quality budget-friendly products on the market. Whether you're hoping to swap your costly eyeliner for a more affordable version or hunting down a travel-friendly cleanser, Target has something for everyone. Never has penny-pinching been such a good thing.
Save some moolah with these 21 beauty gems from Target, which all cost a single George Washington or less.
1. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub 2. E.l.f. Blending Eye Brush Blending Eye Brush, $1, Target
For a tool coming in under a buck, this fluffy blending brush is a miracle-worker for all eye looks.
3. Facial Wipes Wet Cleansing Towelettes, $1, Target
Stash these refreshing wipes in your purse for on-the-go cleansing, or make them a staple in your nightly skin care routine.
4. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion 5. Wet n Wild Icon Kohl Eyeliner Icon Kohl Eyeliner, $1, Target
Available in black or brown, this black eyeliner delivers quite the pigmented punch for such a low price.
6. E.l.f. Shine Eraser Blotting Papers Shine Eraser Blotting Papers, $1, Target
Featuring green tea extract to help treat facial imperfections, these oil-absorbing sheets eradicate shine to give skin a matte finish.
7. NIVEA Creme Tin Creme Tin, $1, Target
Let this multi-tasking gem takeover your skin routine. It can be used on the face, body, and hands to moisturize your skin's rough patches.
8. Donna Snap-On Magnetic Rollers Snap-On Magnetic Rollers, $1, Target
If you didn't think $1 hair rollers existed, guess again. These snap-on curlers can do wonders for a lifeless 'do.
9. E.l.f. Brightening Eyeliner 10. Wet N Wild Icon Glitter Eyeshadow "Brass" Icon Glitter Eyeshadow, $1, Target
You just can't beat quality eyeshadow at these prices. Loaded with glittering specs, this cream base is even infused with aloe and coconut oil to help moisturize the skin.
11. E.l.f. Concealer Brush Concealer Brush, $0.59, Target
Apply creams to your under eyes, clean up your lipstick, and more with this must-have concealer brush.
12. ChapStick Original Classic Lip Balm 14. Village Naturals Therapy Mineral Bath Soak for Aches And Pains 15. E.l.f. Brow Comb and Brush Brow Comb and Brush, $1, Target
This two-in-one grooming tool is your key to perfectly shaped brows and clump-free, mascara-coated lashes.
16. E.l.f. Eyebrow Applicators Eyebrow Applicators, $1, Target
No need to fret if filling in brows isn't quite your thing. These stencils help keep your brow game strong, and they don't even cost more than a dollar.
17. Nail Polish Remover Solution Polish Remover, $1, Target
You'll always need a bottle of polish remover handy if you're known to rock a fresh mani.
18. Trim Slant-Tip Tweezers Slant-Tip Tweezers, $0.79, Target
All-hail the groomer that removes pesky, unwanted hair without costing an arm and a leg.
19. Wet N Wild Dual Pencil Sharpener Dual Pencil Sharpener, $1, Target
Because you surely cannot maintain a beauty hoard without a dual sharpener for your dozens of cosmetic liners.
20. E.l.f. Smudge Eye Sponge Smudge Eye Sponge, $1, Target
Smoke out your liner, diffuse your shadow, and more with this $1 smudger that comes in handy for all eye looks.
21. Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion Ultra Healing Lotion, $1, Target
A blend of Vitamins C, E, and B5 is what you'll get from this fast-absorbing lotion that nourishes dry skin.
You certainly don't have to spend your last dime to secure a few beauty essentials. Thanks to Target, you'll never have to put a strain on your wallet when it comes to replenishing your beauty stash.