31 Instagram Caption Ideas For Halloween 2017 That Will Help You Creep It Real
So, you've been noodling on your Halloween costume, and it's Instagram-worthy extra. Then, when it's time to post your snaps your brain freezes up and you have no idea what to write to properly commemorate your Halloween 2017 glory. These Instagram captions idea for Halloween 2017 are here to save the day. Instagram caption freeze up is totally normal. While it's not terrible as getting on a stage and forgetting a speech, it can be frustrating when words escape you at the exact moment you've captured the best insta snap ever.
This is even more likely to happen on a holiday, like Halloween 2017, when you've had a healthy serving of green goblin punch at some crazy monster's ball. Don't worry, I've got you covered. These 31 Instagram captions ideas for Halloween 2017 can accompany a variety of pics, snaps, and tweets. Whether you and your bestie are dressed like Instagram snaps for Halloween 2017, or you're just trying to caption some, when words fail you someone else always just knows just what to say.
I tend to be one of those people who thinks of something brilliant to say far after the fact, which is the curse of being an introvert. I dug up these Instagram caption ideas just as much for me as for you. Because, sometimes someone else's words are perfect when all of yours fly out of your head.
1. "We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult." — Lady Gaga
2. "Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story." — Mason Cooley
3. "Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn, and cauldron bubble." — William Shakespeare
4. "Whatever you do… don’t fall asleep." — A Nightmare On Elm Street
5. "What an excellent day for an exorcism." — The Exorcist
6. "If you've got it, haunt it." — Unknown
7. "Halloween haunt mess." — Unknown
8. "Happy Halloween, witches!" — Unknown
9. "Creep it real." — Unknown
10. "Where my ghouls at?" — Monster High Frights Camera Action
11. "I'm here for the boos." — Unknown
12. "Resting witch face." — Unknown
13. "A scare is born." — Unknown
14. "Boo from the crew." — Unknown
15. "Demons are a ghoul's best friend." — Unknown
16. "Ghouls just wanna have fun." — Unknown
17. "Just hanging out with my ghoul friends." — Unknown
18. "Practice safe hex." — Unknown
19. "Witchful thinking." — Unknown
20. "Say boo, and scary on." — Unknown
21. "Don't be a basic witch." — Unknown
22. "Come as you aren't." — Unknown
23. "Straight Outta Coffin." — Unknown
24. "Trick or treat yo' self." — Unknown
25. "Hey boo, let's get sheet-faced." — Unknown
26. "I myself am strange and unusual." — Beetlejuice
27. "Trick or tequila." — Unknown
28. "If zombies chase us I'm tripping you. Nothing personal, just sayin'." — Unknown
29. "I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick." — Lady Gaga, "Bad Romance"
30. "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." — The Eagles, "Hotel California"
31. "She is like a cat in the dark. And then she is the darkness." — Stevie Nicks, "Rhiannon"
After you caption your Halloween 2017 photos with one of these Instagram Halloween caption ideas, you can focus on what's really important — playing some super scary Halloween 2017 games that are sure to add a spook-tacular element to your annual freaky fright-night adventures.
Because, someone once said, "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of [your] fears and the summit of [your] knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."
Cue scary music. Happy Halloween 2017, witches! Remember to creep it real while you're tricking and treating yo' self while you're out with your ghoul friends.
Check out the entire 'What's Up, Boo?' series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.