38 Corinne Quotes From 'The Bachelor' That Prove She Is The Best Thing About Nick's Season
I know that this show is called The Bachelor, but Nick Viall isn't even the main focus at this point. Pretty much every episode revolves around the one and only Corinne Olympios. Sure, she didn't make a lot of friends when she put Nick's hands on her bare boobs during date one, but she really is what makes the show worth watching. She says the craziest things and there are a ton of Corinne quotes from The Bachelor that prove she is the best thing about this season.
Do I think she is going to end up engaged to Nick when the finale airs? No, but aside from the winner and the next Bachelorette, Corinne will be the one we will all remember. She is the hot topic of conversation amongst the other contestants on the show and with the viewers. I'm either talking about Corinne or waiting for a chance to bring her name up again. She was meant to be on reality TV.
I hate that people are doing the most to villainize Corinne, when she has become the true hero of the season. If you still refuse to believe me that Corinne is the saving grace of this season, then let's reminisce.
1. "My dad would be proud. Even though I was naked, he would be proud."
I feel like Corinne may have been trying to make point here about how her dad could be proud of her for giving it her all and trying her hardest to achieve a goal, but it came out... weird.
2. "My heart is gold, but my vagine is platinum."
We've only seen this instantly iconic quote in the trailer for this season, but even without context, it is ridiculously entertaining.
3. "Michael Jordan took naps. Abraham Lincoln took naps. And I'm in trouble for napping?"
Anyone with enough gall to think that she has something in common with Michael Jordan and Abraham Lincoln was meant to be a on reality TV.
4. "No one has ever held my boobs like that... No one ever will."
5. "Make America Corinne again."
This slogan does seem to be working...
6. "Do you call this immature?"
This one is more about the boob grab than the words themselves. Yeah, I would call that "immature," but I'm not against it. She is hilarious and I love it.
7. "I'm intelligent in my own way.... Is 'intelligency' a word?"
No, it's not a word, but Corinne isn't the first person to stumble on her words in a stressful setting. Most of us just don't get caught by reality TV cameras when it happens.
8. "I don't want to be on this group date. I want to be in a spa, being fed a nice taco. Preferably... chicken."
SAME, THOUGH. This was the moment I felt like Corinne really understood me. That date (shoveling poop on a farm) really did suck and I would have preferred to be eating a chicken taco. I just want to know what spa Corinne goes to where they feed her snacks. That sounds like a place I need to visit.
9. "I am the kid."
Oh, Corinne. I get that she was just answering Jasmine's question, but more context — she actually did end up explaining the nanny situation on Ellen — would have made her look so much better. Instead it just seemed like she's an adult with a babysitter.
10. "I had a serious hand situation, so I couldn't just shovel the poop!"
Another season, another questionable medical excuse on The Bachelor. I think Corinne should have just said the date was stupid and left it at that. Everyone watching at home would have agreed.
11. “I definitely know how to turn on the sex charm."
I had no idea that "sex charm" was a thing, but apparently it is.
12. "If you can't handle being interrupted, why did you come here?"
EVERYONE who watches the show knows that interruption is a way of life at the Bachelor mansion. Thank you for saying what we were all thinking, Corinne.
13. "She re-interrupted me, which I think is very rude."
And just like that, Corinne went from providing accurate insight to making a hypocritical complaint.
14. "I am not a runner-up. And my sex abilities are definitely top-notch."
I'm sure Corinne has great "sex abilities" and "sex charm," but maybe she shouldn't look down on being a runner-up since that's what Nick is known for.
15. "I don't do well in planned dancing. I have very bad short-term memory."
Planned dancing? She meant "choreography," right?
16. "It was more of an adult convo. Like, we didn't kiss."
Believe it or not, people do have make out-free conversations.
17. "I'm a corn husk. You gotta pull all the layers back and in the middle is this luxury, yellow corn with all these pellets of information. And it's juicy and buttery. You want to get to that corn."
Everyone always harps on the onion metaphor when it comes to describing the layers of their personality, so I have to give props to Corinne for being original with her vegetable reference here.
18. "I wanna get a boob job, but like, a tiny one."
Really, though, she seems pretty comfortable with her breasts.
19. "Dear Diary: Today I feel like Corinne is far from an idiot, and I feel like a pathetic loser for judging her. Period."
The only way I would love this quote even more was if it actually came from Taylor during a voiceover while she was scribbled in a notepad after that 2-on-1 date.
20. "She better not steal my thunder or I will literally punch her in the face."
I guess Corinne thought she was on Vanderpump Rules for a second when she channeled her inner Stassi Schroeder with this quote.
21. “I am more excited to see Nick than the Backstreet Boys and I don’t think most of the girls are."
I have no words for this one.
22. "Raquel keeps my life together, OK? She makes sure that my bed is made every morning. She makes my cucumber and vegetable slices for lunch. She makes me lemon salad. She knows exactly how much oil, lemon, and garlic salt I like."
Why don't I have a Raquel in my daily life? Everything about that sounds great to me.
23. "XOXO, Gossip Girl."
I have no idea what Gossip Girl had to do with this group date, but I love the crossover reference here.
24. “We’re fighting for a fiancé, not a… pickle.”
I mean, she's not wrong. Technically speaking, this statement is completely accurate.
25. "I have tried so many times to make cheese pasta... but I can't make cheese pasta like her."
Cheese pasta? Does she mean macaroni and cheese? Maybe fettuccine Alfredo? Either way, it sounds delicious.
26. "She thinks she's entitled to whatever she thinks she's entitled to."
Right... That makes sense. I guess?
27. "Now I get to make out with Nick for another week."
Yes, that's what this "journey" is about.
28. "Imma do me."
I'm not sure why Corinne felt the need to declare this since she's been doing it this whole time, but I fully support anything she says at this point.
29. "I own a multi-million dollar company."
This is not funny in isolation, but the fact that it made it into the episodes at least 9,393,393 times makes it an iconic quote.
30. "I don't do chores. What are farm chores?"
This strong reaction is exactly why the producers put Corinne on this date.
31. "This butt doesn't belong in the swamp."
I mean, it really doesn't. Nothing belongs in that swamp. What a horrible location for a date.
32. "How do you make a voodoo doll specific to a person?"
We all know that Corinne wanted to aim that voodoo doll at Taylor.
33. "Let's not get our panties in a bundle over this."
Everyone really did need to lighten up.
34. "Oh my god. They're kissing."
It's OK when Corinne kisses Nick in a group setting, but it's not cool for her to witness it.
35. "I love the taste of victory."
36. "I need sushi."
I don't blame her. Sushi sounds like the perfect way to escape a gross date on a farm shoveling poop.
37. "I want to tell the girls that were talking to me, f*ck you."
That's Corinne: speaking her mind without hesitation.
38. "I'm the queen!"
Yes, she is.
Corinne is hands down the best part of this Bachelor season. We are only five episodes in and she's completely eclipsed Nick as the one to watch. Whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit that Corinne is reality TV gold.