8 Packing Essentials From Walmart That Make Traveling Less Stressful
As a travel blogger, I am constantly on the road. I’m usually at an airport four to six times a month, which is how I have become a pro at packing and staying organized during trips. And thankfully, there are a ton of packing essentials from Walmart that make traveling less stressful — so you can actually enjoy yourself the whole time.
Whether you travel frequently for business or take one fun adventure a year, there are so many surprisingly genius packing tools that every traveler should own — like packing cubes that organize your clothing by type and see-through mesh pouches to keep your in-flight tech tangle-free. If you’ve got a trip coming up and you’re worried about packing, stress no more. We've got you covered.
1. Save Shopping Time With A 10-In-1 Toiletries Kit
10-Piece Travel Kit
2. Quickly Find Travel Papers With A Compact Organizer
GEARONIC TM Travel Trip Passport Credit ID Card Cash Organizer
3. Save Suitcase Space With Packing Cubes
K-Cliffs Travel Packing Cubes 4Pcs Set
4. Keep Damp Clothes Contained With Waterproof Laundry Bags
4-Piece Waterproof Storage Bags
5. Avoid Tangled Cord Frustrations With Mesh Pouches
GIZEVOLM 3 Piece Travelon Pouches Set
6. Arrive Fully Charged (Even When There's No In-Flight USB Port)
Anker PowerCore 20000 QC 3.0 UN Black
7. An Inflatable Neck Pillow Means More Room In Your Carry-On
Pool Central 18" Gray Inflatable Travel Comfort Air Neck Pillow
8. A Reusable Water Bottle Saves Time & Money At The Airport
Simple Modern Wave Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments. This article reflects price at publication and may change.