Best Friend Quotes To Share On Social Media For National Best Friends Day 2017, Because If You Didn't Post Anything, Are You Even Celebrating?
Chances are you have either a Facebook, a Twitter, or an Instagram, considering it's 2017. So put them to good use this National Best Friends Day with these best best friend quotes to share on social media. Let's face the facts, today's world communicates via technology, so if you post something sweet about your bestie on social media, chances are they're going to see it.
National Best Friends Day is all about celebrating the people in your life who mean the most to you. It's about telling them how they make your days better, your nights more fun, and your entire life more worth living. Through the laughs, tears, smiles, and ugly cries, a best friend is there for you, so make sure you show her how appreciative you really are.
Amy Poehler, Henry David Thoreau, The Beatles, Jim Morrison, and Martin Luther King Jr. all have quotes that are featured in the roundup below, and it may surprise you (or maybe not!) to see just how eloquently they can describe the unique pact of friendship. Give these 12 quotes a read and then pick out the one that speaks the most to your relationship with your best friend... and then post it. Because if it's not on social media, it didn't really happen.
1. "Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them." — Ann Taylor
2. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." — Henry David Thoreau
3. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." — Amy Poehler
4. "There is nothing I wouldn't do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature." — Jane Austen
5. "I get by with a little help from my friends." — The Beatles
6. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” — David Tyson
7. "Some souls just understand each other upon meeting." — N.R. Hart
8. "Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul." — Steve Maraboli
9. "One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention." — Clifton Fadiman
10. "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to — letting a person be what he really is.” — Jim Morrison
11. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
12. "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." — Martin Luther King Jr.
Images: Josh Rose/Unsplash; Giphy