Another month has come and gone faster than Stormtroopers on speeder bikes, which can only mean one thing: a new June lineup for Disney+ TV shows and movies. If there’s one thing that can distinguish one month transitioning into another during these timeless, fluid days in quarantine, it’s a bountiful harvest of new Disney, Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, and National Geographic programs to stream. Between season finales and brand new premieres, viewers can hunker down in their tie dye sweatpants — homemade bread in tow, of course — and enjoy some of the new titles.
Between the finales of Be Our Chef — the Disney-themed cooking championship hosted by Angela Kinsey, and Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, the docuseries about Jon Favreau’s fan favorite series that birthed Baby Yoda — new spectacular food and Star Wars content will come to a temporary halt. However, June will also see the premiere of Artemis Fowl, a film about a child genius and his ancestral line of criminal masterminds, and Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2, a docuseries about the hit animated film franchise. And if that's still not enough to entertain you, Disney+ will also welcome Tarzan, 101 Dalmatians, and Season 3 of Raven’s Home this month.
Browse the full list of titles coming to Disney+ in June below, as well as five programs to add to your quarantine queue.
1. Be Our Chef: “The Spectacular Finale” — June 5
The Season 1 finale of Be Our Chef, the Disney-themed cooking competition, will see two families face off in a final rematch. Tasked to draw inspiration from their favorite Disney films for a spectacular treat that could be served in the Disney Parks, the families will channel Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin in their final dessert battle to win the ultimate prize: a Disney Cruise Line Vacation.
2. Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: “Visualization” — June 5
Disney’s behind-the-scenes docuseries about the making of The Mandalorian continues its eight-episode run with Episode 6, titled “Visualization.” With roundtable discussions and exclusive footage, the cast and crew will discuss some of the Western and Samurai film influences that have informed the first-ever live-action Star Wars series that introduced the world to The Child.
3. Artemis Fowl — June 12
Based on the novel of the same name by Eoin Colfer, Disney’s Artemis Fowl follows a 12-year-old genius, Artemis Fowl (Ferdia Shaw), who descends from a long line of criminal masterminds. When his father (Colin Farrell) is kidnapped, Artemis must infiltrate an ancient civilization of fairies and magic in order to save the Fowl patriarch in the film that also stars Josh Gad, Judi Dench, and Lara McDonnell.
4. Into The Unknown: Making of Frozen 2 — June 26
With all six episodes set to debut all at once, Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 is a docuseries that follows the cast, filmmakers, artists, and songwriters of Frozen as they create the sequel to the hit animation film that follows the adventures of two sisters (and their trusty snowman, of course) residing in the magical kingdom of Arendelle. With less than a year until the premiere, the stakes are high.
5. Tarzan — June 26
Stop your quarantine crying, it’ll be alright: the 1999 Disney classic Tarzan will also join Disney+’s library.The animated film follows an orphaned boy, Tarzan (Tony Goldwyn), raised by gentle gorillas in the remote African wilderness. When Tarzan meets and falls in love with fellow human Jane (Minnie Driver), he must choose between civilization or his family — all while the gorillas face a grave threat from a ruthless hunter.
Here's the full list of everything coming to Disney+ in June:
- Alaska’s Grizzly Gauntlet (Season 1)
- America’s Greatest Animals
- Chasing the Equinox
- Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things (Season 1-2)
- Secrets of Wild India (Season 1)
- The Greeks (Season 1)
- Weird but True! (Season 1-2)
- Wild Hawaii (Season 1)
- Women of Impact: Changing the World
- Be Our Chef Finale Episode 111 — "The Spectacular Finale"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian Episode 106 — "Visualization"
- Disney Family Sundays Episode 131 — "101 Dalmatians: Onesie"
- One Day At Disney Episode 127 — "George Montano: Plasterer"
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer Episode 104 — "Disaster Rescue Dogs & A Dog Mayor"
- Disney Insider Episode 106 — "Artemis Adventure, Taste of Disney, Runaway Railway"
- Mighty Med (Season 1-2)
- The Liberty Story
- The Story of the Animated Drawing
- Walt & El Grupo
- Artemis Fowl: Premiere
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian Episode 107 — "Score"
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer Episode 105 — "The Surfing Corgi & Bee Dogs"
- Disney Family Sundays Episode 132 — "Winnie the Pooh: Bag Toss"
- One Day At Disney Episode 128 — "Scot Drake: Imagineering Creative"
- 101 Dalmatians (1997) (Season 1)
- Big Sur: Wild California
- Muppet Babies Play Date (Season 1)
- Schoolhouse Rock (Season 1)
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian Finale Episode 108 — "Connections"
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer Episode 106 — "Stunt Dogs & Water Rescue Dogs"
- Disney Family Sundays Episode 133 — "Monsters, Inc. Water Bottles"
- One Day At Disney Episode 129 — "Candice Valdez: Radio Disney Host"
- Man in Space
- Mars and Beyond
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- Raven's Home (Season 3)
- Tarzan II
- Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 Series Premiere — All Six Episodes Available
- It's a Dog's Life with Bill Farmer Episode 107 — "Detective Dogs & Truffle Hunting Dogs"
- Disney Family Sundays Episode 134 — "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- One Day At Disney Episode 130 — "Marc Smith: Story Artist"
More to come...
This article was originally published on