Air frying can give your foods the delicious crunch that you typically get with regular frying — without the messy oil. But if your kitchen counter can't handle another device, you might want to consider replacing your toaster with an air fryer and toaster oven hybrid. The best air fryer toaster ovens can do everything an air fryer can do — plus they can roast veggies, bake cookies, and reheat leftovers.
When picking out an air fryer toaster oven, consider these factors:
- Functions: Most air fryer toaster oven combos will be able to air fry, bake, toast, and keep food warm. But some picks offer additional functions, such as the ability to dehydrate foods. Consider whether these additional features are worthwhile for your needs because they often affect the price tag.
- Capacity: The size of an air fryer toaster oven can greatly vary; some are big enough to literally hold a whole chicken, while others are better suited for making smaller amounts of food like four pieces of toast. Remember, the bigger the capacity, the larger the machine is overall (aka the more counter space it will take up).
- Ease of use: Some air fryer toaster ovens come with a variety of pre-programmed cooking options that help to take a lot of the guesswork out of using the machine. You can also choose from a machine that has actual knobs or a digital display, depending on personal preference.
- Accessories: An added perk? Some air fryer toaster ovens include some seriously helpful accessories, like a pizza pan and air fryer basket.
- Price: Air fryer toaster ovens can vary in price. But you don't need to miss out if you're on a budget — I included an option that's less than $75.
Enjoy some seriously crispy food while saving counter space with these three top air fryer toaster ovens.
We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.