The Bachelor Twins' spinoff is officially a go. Just as Us Weekly reported back in December, The Bachelor contestants Haley and Emily Ferguson are indeed getting their very own show. According to E! News, the network announced at TCA that Haley and Emily's reality series, The Twins: Happily Ever After?, will premiere on March 20 on Freeform. Yes, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell have passed the Happily Ever After? baton to the Fergusons. And yes, that baton is most certainly shaped like a question mark.
The Twins: Happily Ever After? will follow Emily and Haley around as they live life, pursue new career paths, and move out of their mom's Las Vegas home. I love the Fergusons, I love Bachelor Nation, and I love Vegas. Can't wait.
Might I have any super specific predictions about the show to share with the class? Of course I do. Here's what I think will happen on The Twins: Happily Ever After?:
- They will go to Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar.
- They will go to a concert at Planet Hollywood.
- They will go to the Taco Bell Cantina.
- They will go to the Area 51 Museum.
- They will go to Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace.
- They will go to at least three residency shows.
- They will go to Madame Tussauds.
- They will go to Taco Bell Cantina again.
- They will go to the Golden Nugget and play the slots for, like, three hours.
- They will go to Dinner in the Sky and enjoy a meal while they sit 180 feet in the air.
…Oh, wait. That’s just my ideal Vegas itinerary. (Oops, you caught me. Dinner in the Sky might be too intense an experience for me. Guess I'll hit the Taco Bell Cantina for a third time.) But I guess it’s also my ideal The Twins: Happily Ever After? itinerary. I don't know about you, but I would so watch Haley and Emily scurry around a wax museum for an hour. Sounds like great TV to me.