It may be hard to believe, but summer is over. It's officially pumpkin-spiced-everything season and that means Halloween is just around the corner. Since you'll need goodies around for Trick-or-Treaters, we found the best bulk Halloween candy on Amazon so you can be a neighborhood hero.
It's easy to wait until the last minute to stock up on Halloween candy, but that's a dangerous gamble. You don't want to end up with some bottom of the barrel candy bags or outrageously priced packs of fun-sized treats. Buying bulk candy on Amazon lets you get your candy of choice at the best possible price.
Plus, there's one other major reason to buy Halloween candy in advance — you get to eat more candy! Just because you're no longer amongst the trick-or-treating children doesn't mean you can't enjoy some of the holiday's sugary goodness. Go ahead and pair your favorite Halloween candy with a little wine and call it a night. And don't worry — most of these candy bags are big enough that you can indulge a little and still have plenty left over for the kids.
So, start candy season early and stock up on the best bulk Halloween candy deals that the internet has to offer.
1. This Bag Of Candy That Breaks Down To Only A Half Of A Penny Per Treat
2. This Party Mix Of Candy That Will Last Forever
3. This Variety Pack With All Of The Classic Chocolate Candies
Get your chocolate fix with this 96-ounce bag of all the best classic chocolate candies. With M&M's, Snickers, Twix, 3 Musketeers, and Milky Way, you'll have the best candy on the block. And best of all, at only 20 bucks, each bar comes out to a whopping 8 cents!
4. This Giant Bag Of Lollipops That Are Organic, Vegan, & Gluten-Free
If you'd like a healthier option for your Halloween, try this five-pound bag of organic lollipops. They're free of the most common allergens, vegan, gluten-free, certified Kosher, and non-GMO. Plus, with no artificial colors and flavors, this is a healthy treat that kids will actually like.
5. This Variety Pack Of Skittles & Starbursts For Only 7 Cents Per Bag
6. This 5-Pound Bag That Has Fancy Chocolates Along Side Classic Hard Candies
7. This Bag That's Specially Curated For People That Love Crispy & Crunchy Chocolate
8. This Bag That Has Chocolate & Non-Chocolate Treats
9. This Pack Of Full-Sized Candy Bars That Cost 63 Cents Each
If you want to win "Best House on The Block" this Halloween, then full-size candy bars are the way to go. This box is the absolute best deal considering the average store-bought candy bar costs $1.30 to $1.50 while these name brand bars are a mere 63 cents each.
10. This Gluten-Free Treat That Comes In Tons Of Flavors
11. This Box Full Of Pumpkin Shaped Snickers
Snickers taste better when they're shaped like a pumpkin. That's just a fact. So, get a full box of Snicker's pumpkins and you'll be the hit of the Halloween party.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.