These five moves will hit all your ab muscles. Do the circuit 3x, with 30 seconds of rest in between.
1. Use band during body rotations, 15 reps.
2. Pilates leg raises, 15 reps.
3. Bicycle crunches w/ band on feet, 12 reps.
4. Seated Roman twists, 10 reps.
5. Plank knee pulls, 12 reps.
Cavan Images/Cavan/Getty Images
Willie B. Thomas/DigitalVision/Getty Images
1. With band around wrists, do walking planks.
2. Move hips into downward dog, 30 seconds.
3. Repeat walking planks, now with band on ankles.
4. On back, do leg raises with legs spread far apart.
5. Do roll ups, reach arms high at top.
Do circuit 3x.
Do three rounds for a toned core. Use a thicker band for tougher workout.
1. Knee-ins. Sit down, band around feet, bring knees to chest, 10x.
2. Standing band obliques, 10x.
3. Mountain climbers. Band around feet, get into plank, bring knees to chest. 30 seconds.
When in doubt, do bicycles!
1. Lie on mat, place a band around each foot.
2. Raise legs to 45 degree angle. Hold bands tight.
3. Bring left knee to right shoulder, keeping other leg straight.
Do 3 sets of 15.