If there's one set of sisters that ruled '90s family television, it's the sisters of Full House. Though the San Francisco house was notoriously crowded with uncles, neighbors and cousins, it was the Tanner trio D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle that kids watching at home could relate to the most. No matter the situation, these sisters always had one another's backs — when they weren't fighting over phone privileges, of course. (Hey, it was the '90s.)
Each sister may have made up one third of the iconic Tanner sisterhood, but they were also wildly different people. D.J. was the smart, responsible one, Stephanie was the snarky one with a heart of gold, and Michelle was the "cute one" who eventually became a surprising voice of reason. Much like the trio of Danny, Jesse, and Joey, each Tanner sister had their own part to play on the series — and within the Tanner family. It's the winning combination that made the Tanner sisters one of my favorite sisterhoods on television.
Each Tanner sister is different, but are you a big enough Full House fan to be able to identify which sister said which quote? Take the below quiz to test your knowledge of all things Tanner.
1. "You got it, dude."
Which Tanner sister coined this iconic phrase? (OK, OK — this is an easy one.)
2. "Well, pin a rose on your nose."
Who said this totally clean (but completely snarky) remark?
3. "I wait for no man... for more than an hour and a half."
Which Tanner sister gave this sage advice?
4. "Who needs cake when you can lick ice on a stick?"
Correction: you always need cake. Always.
5. "I stayed up all night to kiss a dog? This is nuts!"
Truer words have never been spoken.
6. "Oh, yeah? Well, if I'm a chicken wing, then you're a double-decker lame old chicken sandwich!"
Ahh, a classic comeback.
7. "If you don't scare me, nothing will."
Sweet burn, girl.
8. "How rude!"
You totally know this one, right?
9. "If you can't have fun with your little sister, what's the point in having one?"
The Tanner girls know the question well.
1. "You got it, dude." — Michelle
2. "Well pin a rose on your nose." — Stephanie
3. "I wait for no man... for more than an hour and a half." — D.J.
4. "Who needs cake when you can lick ice on a stick?" — D.J.
5. "I stayed up all night to kiss a dog? This is nuts!" — Michelle
6. "Oh yeah? Well if I'm a chicken wing then you are a double-decker lame old chicken sandwich!" —Stephanie
7. "If you don't scare me, nothing will." — Stephanie
8. "How rude!" — Stephanie
9. "If you can't have fun with your little sister what's the point in having one?" — D.J.
Images: Warner Bros. Television; Giphy (10)