'Gossip Girl' Quotes Test That Might Stump Even The Biggest Chuck & Blair Superfan
Over the course of six seasons, Gossip Girl show built a very dedicated fan base. Even today, it remains one of The CW's most successful series. Aside from being super fashionable and full of nonstop drama, the show was a smashing hit because it had such interesting dialogue. In true New York form, everything was fast paced and raw, and the audience ate it up. Even though it has been off the air for quite some time now, fans can still recite some of those iconic lines, especially the ones between Chuck and Blair. In light of that, I devised a test to challenge even the most dedicated Gossip Girl fan on their quote knowledge.
Not only was Gossip Girl herself a pure genius when it came witty and thoughtful one-liners, the characters also had quite a few memorable quotes on the show. Seriously, even though they sometimes acted like the petty high school students they were, these Upper East Siders were also full of wisdom. From B's friendly advice to S about love, to Chuck's sometimes crooked assumptions about money and wealth, these people were not your typical teenagers.
But the question is, just how well do you remember these iconic quotes from the show?
1. You can’t make people ________ you, but you can make them ________ you.
A. Like...HateB. Forget...RememberC. Love...FearD. Want...Envy
2. I can tell you from experience, everyone loves a ________.
A. PlayerB. Heartthrob C. Villain D. Bass
3. We make our own ________.
A. DrinksB. Sandwiches C. Fairytales D. Futures
4. There’s a difference between a ________ love and the ________ love.
A. Good...BestB. Great...RightC. Sad...HappyD. Fantasy...Real
5. A girl wants ________, not ________.
A. Romeo...HamletB. Justin...JCC. Dior...HilfigerD. Hepburn...Monroe
6. Once men have tasted ________, it baffles me how they settle for ________.
A. Martinis...BeerB. Caviar...Catfish C. Macarons...MeringueD. Lobster...Shrimp
7. Well, you can't be any worse than the ________ I do know.
A. KidsB. GuysC. GirlsD. Students
8. Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of ________.
A. ChocolateB. ShoesC. Mimosas D. Friends
9. Can I ________ you before I ________ you?
A. Slap...PunchB. Ask...MakeC. Kiss...KillD. Hate...Love
1. C. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
2. C. “I can tell you from experience, everyone loves a villain.”
3. C. “We make our own fairytales.”
4. B. “There’s a difference between a great love and the right love.”
5. A. “A girl wants Romeo, not Hamlet.”
6. B. “Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish.”
7. B. “Well, you can't be any worse than the guys I do know.”
8. C. “Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas.”
9. C. “Can I kiss you before I kill you?”
If you got more than six of these right, then pat yourself on the back. You're a Gossip Girl fanatic.
Images: The CW, Giphy (9)