Can You Finish These Stephanie Tanner Quotes From 'Full House'? You Got This, Dude
It pretty much goes without saying that Stephanie Tanner is the best character on Full House — especially during her younger years. She's got everything I love in a TV character: Sass, good hair, and just the right amount of self awareness. And even though every character has their funny moments on this show, Stephanie's most definitely the funniest. Whether she's driving a car into the kitchen (on accident) or making fun of Kimmy Gibbler, Stephanie's basically comedic gold. I say this as someone who has watched every episode of Full House far too many times to count, and I can't decide if I'm ashamed or proud to say that I can probably recite most of them word for word.
Anyone who's seen an episode here or there already knows Stephanie's biggest catchphrase — "How rude!" — but what about the other gems she's dropped over the show's eight season run? If you've been paying attention enough to understand the significance of names like Mr. Bear and Duckface, you're probably well prepared to take this quiz.
Think you're ready to put your knowledge of Full House (and Stephanie's greatest one-liners) to the test? Try to finish the quotes below, and then check your answers at the bottom. If you manage to get more than seven right, you're an expert. If not? You have some DVDs to purchase, my friend.
1. "D.J., I know you said that _______ wasn't real, but if he was, would he be driving an Isuzu?"
A. the monster B. the wolfman C. the ghostD. the vampire
2. "Don't get me in trouble. Hide the ______!"
A. moneyB. ice creamC. tailD. boys
3. "Kimmy, you're so _____ you don't even know how ____ you are."
A. dumbB. stupidC. uglyD. weird
4. "Pin a _____ on your nose!"
A. zitB. stickerC. heartD. rose
5. "You know, _______, you don't just rip off kids' money, you rip off their dreams. How do you sleep at night? Especially with that big horn?"
A. RigbyB. BigbyC. DigbyD. Figby
6. "Does ______ mean you can't blink?"
A. PepB. Being drunkC. Being tiredD. Sadness
7. "I'll stay home and watch ______."
A. BarneyB. public televisionC. Sesame StreetD. TV
8. "A horoscope? What's that, _____? A telescope that can only see your face?"
A. DJB. KimmyC. MichelleD. Steve
9. " I guess we're not as ____ as we thought we were, are we now?"
A. SmartB. PrettyC. OldD. Young
1. B. "DJ, I know you said that the Wolfman isn't real, but if he was, would he be driving an Izusu?"
2. C. "Don't get me in trouble! Hide the tail!"
3. A. "Kimmy, you're so dumb you don't even know how dumb you are."
4. D. "Well, pin a rose on your nose."
5. A. "You know, Rigby, you don't just rip off kids' money, you rip off their dreams. How do you sleep at night? Especially with that big horn?"
6. A. "Does pep mean you can't blink?"
7. B. "I'll stay home and watch public television."
8. B. "A horoscope? What's that, Kimmy ? A telescope that can only see your face?"
9. C. "I guess we're not as old as we thought we were, are we now?"
Images: Warner Bros. Television; Giphy (10)