1. She drinks pure aloe and water to hydrate her skin
2. Paris is where she "fell in love with high heels, croissants, and beauty"
Ellingson also recommends to stand on your head for a little bit in the morning in order give your face some needed blood flow and oxygen.
4. She applies her highlighter to her lips
According to Ellingson, Wander Beauty's illuminator, "makes your lips look fuller and sexier."
5. She loves eating avocado toast in the morning
Ellingson told Byrdie, "I sprinkle a little sea salt and lime juice on top of with a dash of Cholula, my favorite hot sauce!"
6. She used to be a dancer
"We should have had a makeup coach or something back then. But that did get me started in makeup, even though it was all wrong! Now I know what not to do." she tells Style.com.
7. She prepped her skin for her wedding by starting from the inside — detox!
Ellingson uses BB Detox Tea by Kusmi.
8. One of her makeup pet peeves is filling in eyebrows too much
She says that whenever her makeup artists darken her eyebrows too harshly, she'll go to the restroom and touch it up the way she likes it.
9. She has a phobia of velvet
10. The photos from her first ever Christian Dior campaign, which was ten years ago, weren't released until last year
The model told Style.com, "Nick Knight just released the images last year, which was so cool because I never saw them before! I shot it with Lily Donaldson and Gemma Ward, and it was kind of a bummer because they said that we looked too young, which isn’t a bad thing!"
11. She says American boys are more romantic than Parisian boys
She's dated Parisian boys earlier in her career, but she is now happily married to Sean Clayton and they're adorable together.