It's a Saturday morning. You're sitting in the lobby of your local dance studio. You're waiting for jazz class to begin. When your teacher arrives, she ushers you and your classmates into one of the rooms. And then, it happens: Your teacher asks the class to welcome a very special guest teacher. And that special guest teacher is Britney Spears. It sounds too magical to be true, right? Like fanfic, right? Well, get this: Last Saturday, the “Till The World Ends” singer dropped by Rockit Dance Studio in Westlake Village, Calif., took over a class, and taught the students a routine to "Give Me All Your Luvin'" by Madonna featuring M.I.A. and Nick Minaj. What a dream come true. Sure, if Godney crashed any of the dance classes I took 10+ years ago, I probably would've fainted on the spot. But it would've been worth it. Because Godney is EVERYTHING.
Are those kids the luckiest ducks, or are they the luckiest ducks? No, that’s not a rhetorical question. I want to find the answer. To do just that, I’ve compiled all of the relevant facts:
- Britney Spears crashed their dance class.
- They were in the same room as Britney Spears.
- They breathed the same air as Britney Spears.
- They took a DANCE CLASS from BRITNEY SPEARS.
- Yes, THE Britney “Miss American Dream Since I Was 17” Spears.
- THE Britney “Godney” Spears.
- THE Britney “Danceney” Spears.
- It was basically Britney’s Dance Beat IRL, i.e., a dream come true.
- The kids got to learn a routine from this legend:
- The kids got to learn a routine from this queen:<img src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/51/243299e0-42c6-0133-0a55-0e76e5725d9d.gif?w=320"/>
- The kids got to learn a routine from this deity:<img src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/51/2442f9b0-42c6-0133-8eb4-0e17bac22e39.gif?w=320"/>
- The choreo in this music video? Next level:[Embed]
- Oh! Can't forget this sweet move:<img src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/51/2447f2f0-42c6-0133-5ba2-0aecee5a8273.gif?w=320"/>
- I repeat: THE BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS CRASHED THEIR DANCE CLASS.
The verdict: Those kids are extremely lucky ducks, indeed.