Donald Trump Or Stephen Colbert — Who Said This Quote? Here's Your New Favorite Drinking Game
The Colbert vs. Trump face-off you've been waiting for finally happened Tuesday, and while the interview went pretty much exactly as you'd expect, with Stephen Colbert lambasting Donald Trump's campaign at every opportunity, there were still a few surprises in the late-night appearance. You saw small glimpses of the now defunct politico persona that made Colbert a household name — minus the extreme conservatism — and there was even a who-said-it "Trump or Colbert" game that was actually masterfully navigated by the Republican candidate. You'd be shocked at how good Trump is remembering what words have come out of his "$10 billion mouth." But then again, Trump is known to trademark anything that is definably Trump (or Ronald Reagan).
The fun bit capped off an exchange that was testy from the POV of Trump's team or downright hilarious from the POV of Colbert and his audience. At the end of it all, Colbert challenged Trump to see if the business mogul could identify what phrases he's once uttered. "I apologize for being perfect" is Colbert. "I think apologizing's a great thing, but you have to be wrong" is Trump. Another gem from Trump? "It's freezing and snowing in New York. We need global warming!" (YUP.)
So in honor of what will definitely be your new favorite shot-for-shot game, can you figure out which phrase came from Trump and which came from Colbert?
1. "If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it."
2. "Agnostics are just atheists without balls."
3. "Do you mind if I sit back a little bit because your breath is very bad. It really is."
4. "There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good."
5. "I'm intelligent. Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent."
6. "Contrary to what people may say, there's no upper limit to stupidity."
7. "One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into government."
8. "I am a really smart guy."
9. "I don't trust books — they're all fact, no heart."
10. "I have black guys counting my money. ... I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day."
11. "It is a well known fact that reality has liberal bias."
12. "The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear."
13. "The worst thing about affirmative action is that it encourages reverse discrimination, so-called because it goes in the opposite way of how we naturally discriminate."
14. "There's nothing I love more than women, but they're really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive."
15. "You know, it really doesn't matter what they write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
1. Colbert2. Colbert3. Trump4. Colbert5. Trump6. Colbert7. Trump8. Trump9. Colbert10. Trump11. Colbert12. Colbert13. Colbert14. Trump15. Trump
Images: The Late Show With Stephen Colbert/CBS