Grab your lifejacket and a bottle of Don Julio 1942, because the second half of Below Deck Season 3 is going to be gnarly. Do I know the ins and outs of what happens? Well, no. But thanks to the preview below, I think I've got the gist. The verdict: the days of smooth sailing are long behind us.
I watched the trailer for the Season 3 Part 2 several times. I took notes. Most of my notes were questions. Actually, all of my notes were questions. I've copied and pasted the Qs here for your perusal:
- Does the Eros survive the squall?
- Is Chef Ben really here to stay, or is this some sort of cruel prank?
- I miss Chef Leon already. Can we have two chefs?
- Why does the phrase "butter your banana" upset me so much?
- WHAT DID EDDIE THE NOBLE BOSUN DO THAT WAS SO UN-NOBLE?
- Why does Amy get to wear a pink button-down when everyone else has to wear their uniforms?
- Does Eddie the Noble Bosun get into fisticuffs with New Deckhand Dane?
- How is that possible?
- Is it just me, or do both Eddie the Noble Bosun and New Deckhand Dane seem like too mellow of dudes to get into a fistfight?
- Does the Eros survive the fire?
- How does Rocky end a conversation when she’s not standing next to a body of water that she can dive into?
- Like, does she just cartwheel away or something?
- Or does she carry a pogo stick around so she can hop off into the sunset at a moment's notice?
- Who dared to do wrong by Captain Lee this time?
- Uh oh, did someone pull an Andrew and leave a porthole open?
- Wait, IS ANDREW BACK?
I hope these Qs have As by season's end. You can check out the exclusive clip here, and see it all go down on Below Deck Season 3 every Tuesday night at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Image: Virginia Sherwood/Bravo