13 Times 'Spectre' Star Lea Seydoux Stunned on the Red Carpet
Thanks to the newest Bond movie, French film and style star Lea Seydoux has been everywhere. She's been on the international scene for a while now (thanks to a few critically acclaimed movies, including Inglourious Basterds and Blue is the Warmest Color), and her style has always been superlative. In fact, Seydoux's had some amazing red carpet moments over the past few years. Of course, it makes sense that she'd boast a pretty awesome fashion sense. After all, as a spokeswoman for Miu Miu and Prada, she's worn a lot of both brands, and all to glamorous effect.
The past couple of weeks have been especially kind, thanks to the fact that she's been busy making public appearances all around the world alongside similarly stylish Bond co-stars Naomie Harris and Monica Bellucci — heck, she even shared the red carpet with Kate Middleton and Prince(s) William and Harry. So far, Seydoux and the cast of Spectre have stunned everywhere from Mexico City (where she wore a quirky Miu Miu dress, adorned with red swallows) to Paris (where she wore jewel-encrusted, halter-topped pale pink Prada).
Suffice it to say, Seydoux is pretty darn stylish — so, let's celebrate all of her sartorial victories by a little list of all of her best looks from recent years.
1. In Prada at the Paris Premiere of Spectre
Everything about this look is — to borrow a phrase from Mary Poppins — practically perfect in every way.
2. In Prada at the London Premiere of Spectre
Sometimes, there's simply no beating gold sequins.
3. In Prada at the 2015 BAFTAs
Perhaps the most gorgeous shade of marigold there ever was. Side note: She is working that Old Hollywood-esque red lip.
4. In Miu Miu at the 4th Beijing Film Festival
Jewels and brocade make for a surprisingly fab combination.
5. In Miu Miu at the Miu Miu Fall 2015 Front Row
... as do rainbows paired with powder blue patent leather.
6. In Prada at the Berlin Film Festival Premiere of La Belle et la Bete
Seydoux can definitely bring the full-on drama when the situation calls for it.
7. In Miu Miu at the EE Rising Star Photo Call
The perfect balance of pretty and quirky.
8. In Prada at the 2013 Governor's Awards
9. In Dior at the Dior Fall 2013 Front Row
Can we talk about how amazing her chartreuse sandals are, though?
10. In Dolce & Gabbana at the Cannes Premiere of Blue is the Warmest Color
No place like Cannes to roll out the floral mini dresses, eh?
11. In Louis Vuitton at the Cannes Premiere of Grand Central
Ditto the glamorous, sequin-hemmed gowns.
12. In Miu Miu at the Miu Miu Fall 2013 Front Row
Will all coats were as fabulous as this one, please?
13. In Prada at the Berlin Film Festival Premiere of Les Adieux A La Reine
A slay moment, if ever there was one.
IMHO, I'm partial to all of the Miu Miu front row looks as my favorite style statements from Seydoux, and I can't wait to see.