Oh baby, baby! One of the biggest TV cameos of 2015 is almost here: Next Monday, the Britney Spears Jane the Virgin episode will air. I, for one, am very excited for Brit Brit's trip to the Marbella: Jane the Virgin is one of my favorite shows and Britney Spears is one of my favorite pop stars. It should come as a shock to absolutely zero people that the pairing of the CW scripted comedy and the "...Baby One More Time" singer has me in the palm of its "Toxic" hand.
Call me old-fashioned, but I try to steer clear of TV spoilers as best as I can. So no, I do not know too many details regarding the Godney JtV guest spot. But do you know what I will never shy away from? Watching "next week on..." clips. So yes, I did watch the promo for next week's JtV. And I after I watched said promo, I found myself mulling over a few predictions. They're fairly insightful, if I do say so myself. And don't you worry, I'll share 'em. Here's everything that will probably happen in the Britney JtV episode:
- Britney will look stunning.
- Britney's blue lowlights will look stunning.
- Britney will wipe the floor with everyone and everything.
- Britney will hit the camera with at least one steel-melting stare.
- Britney will forget Rogelio de la Vega's name.
- Or maybe Britney will suddenly break into a rousing rendition of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."
- Who knows? Maybe Rogelio de la Vega isn't a fan of songs traditionally sung in a round.
- Whatever the case may be, Rogelio de la Vega will not be happy about it.
- Britney will wear at least one pair of Petra-esque formal shorts.
- Britney and Petra will cross paths while wearing the same exact pair of formal shorts.
- Britney and Jane will have a good chuckle about the Petra formal shorts incident.
- The pairing of Britney Spears and Gina Rodriguez will probably make my heart explode.
- The Britney Spears and Gina Rodriguez "Toxic" dance will wipe the floor with everyone and everything.
- Britney Spears and Jaime Camil will perform a duet.
- Britney Spears and Jaime Camil will perform a duet that wipes the floor with everyone and everything.
- This episode of Jane the Virgin will be a perfect episode of television.
Can. Not. Wait.