15 Reasons Nathan Kress & London Elise Kress Are The Cutest Newlywed Couple — PHOTOS
I have no desire to be married at any time in the near future, but adorable newlywed couple Nathan Kress and London Elise Kress (née Moore), are almost enough to make me change my mind. Almost. You see, the iCarly star and his actor and model wife have only been married for a few months, but they are making the most out of every single moment together. And let me tell you, the social media posts are constant, and despite their frequency, they only get cuter each and every time.
Be it on Twitter or Instagram, both husband and wife make sure to show each other off, shout each other out, and support one another in their endeavors, and just their life in general. And when they aren’t doing that, they’re sharing the sweetest snaps of each other doing some pretty cool things. After witnessing their loving exchanges, there is no doubt in my mind that these two made the total right decision by picking each other for life, because their life together so far seems pretty great. In fact, why don’t you take a look for yourself.
Here are 15 reasons why Nathan and London Elise are the absolute cutest newlywed couple.
1. They Explore Together
2. And They Sightsee
The Rockefeller Center tree visit: a couple milestone.
3. They're Experiencing New Things
I bet there aren't too many people who can say that.
4. They Can't Stop Expressing How Excited They Are To Be Married
*Insert 10 heart eye emojis*
5. No, Really
How stinkin' cute?!
6. They're Introducing New Holiday Traditions
7. ...And By "New," I Also Mean Less Formal
PJs over everything.
8. They're Doing This
This pic wins just about everything.
9. They're Going On Some A+ Dates
10. They're Totally Basking In Their Popularity As A Couple
Who wouldn't, though?
11. More Importantly, They're Appreciating The Little Moments
Dude knows how to be romantic, that's for sure.
12. ...Especially The Unexpected Ones
That's something, alright.
13. They're Giving Us Major iCarly Flashbacks
Freddie with a camera? Be still my heart.
14. They're Sticking To Their Vows
Their perfection is killing me.
15. And Are Totally Happy About It
Yep, I'm dead.
The Kresses are already total #MarriageGoals.