10 'Friends' Promotional Pictures & What Each Friend Is Thinking In Them — PHOTOS
I have been a Friends fan for almost all of my life. You see, the show premiered when I was just an itty bitty toddler, but despite my age, I still appreciated the quality content. To prove this to you, I even named my most beloved teddy bear “Rachel” after, you guessed it, Rachel Green. It's probably my mom’s fault since she was a mega fan and let me stay up past my toddler bedtime and watch with her, but whatever. The point here is that like many people, I love Friends, and so when I saw these Friends promotional pictures from the age of yore, they were too good to pass up. If you’re an invested, longtime fan like me, you're always longing for nuggets like these, and trust me, you won't be disappointed.
I assure you, Friends fans, these pictures are good. They’re really good. Even better than the photo themselves, though? Wondering what each actor was thinking when they posed for these images that have forever frozen our '90s pals in time. Here’s what I just have to assume the Friends cast was thinking in these perfectly '90s photos:
1. "Is It Just Me, Or Is It Kind Of Cold In Here?"
"These rings are doing nothing for my warmth."
2. "I Feel Fine"
*Tries hardest not to look at Elle Macpherson, or sweat too profusely, or breathe too loudly*
3. "Why Do I Have To Wear A Suit? What Does Chandler Even Do?"
"I know how I'll exact my revenge," Matthew Perry probably thought. "A future reunion show..."
4. "Yeah, My Hands Are Freezing"
"...Thank God this sweater is velvet."
5. "Now That You Mention It, My Bicep Is Really Cold"
"But only the right one. Weird."
6. "Really? I Think The Room Is Fairly Temperate."
*Ignores pained mutters out of frame*
7. "No Offense, But Who Invited Conan O'Brien?" — Everyone
Jennifer Aniston, clutching onto Matt LeBlanc, probably thinking: "And why is he wearing clothes from Ross's wardrobe?"
8. "I Wonder If Matthew Will Notice My Hand Placement" — Lisa Kudrow
"I noticed." — Matthew Perry
9. "Could This Picture BE Anymore Awkward For Me?" — Perry
"Or me?" — Kudrow.
10. "...So That's The Plan For The Joey Spin-Off" — LeBlanc
Everyone in unison: "Sounds great!" Before David Schwimmer whispers to Aniston: "Wait, really?"
Listen, I can't say for sure that these were the exact ponderings of the Friends cast during this photoshoot, but I think I'm pretty close.