These 'Real Housewives' Tweets Are Must-Reads
In March of 2006, my life was changed forever: the Real Housewives reality show franchise was born. And just a few months later, my life was yet again changed forever: in July of 2006, social networking site Twitter.com was born. Eventually, the two entities would go on to join forces and give us the gift that is the Real Housewives Twitterverse. And once again—say it with me!—my life was changed forever. The casts of exquisite reality programs such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, The Real Housewives of Orange County, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and The Real Housewives of New York are dedicated tweeters; you would be hard pressed to find a Real Housewife who does not regularly update her Twitter feed. And I am forever grateful.
When they aren't busy tweet-reacting to the latest episodes of their show, tweet-fighting with their costars, tweet-supporting their costars, or tweet-endorsing a seemingly never-ending stream of products, the Real Housewives stars also happen to tweet Very Important Tweets. Tweets that are essential reading for any true RHfan. Tweets that made me adore these women even more than I thought possible. Here are some of my favorite not-to-be-missed V.I.T.s tweeted by Real Housewives:
1. Bethenny Frankel Loves Tide Sticks
You and me both, Bethenny.
2. Kyle Richards Hates Bugs
You and me both, Kyle.
3. Lisa Rinna Wants To Be Costar Erika Girardi
You and me both, Lisa.
4. Kenya Moore Reveals That She Was Blocked By A Former Costar
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
5. Dina Manzo Has Some Thoughts Regarding A Certain Popular Trailer Hitch Accessory
So not zen.
6. Porsha Williams Shares A Helpful Tip
I can't wait to try this.
7. Caroline Manzo Also Shares A Helpful Tip
8. Ramona Singer Asks A Big Question
I assume she hasn't tried the Barry Manilow and turkey pot pie combo.
9. Eileen Davidson's Keys Really Messed Up Her Friday Vibes
Sounds like Friday is being a real Monday, eh?
10. Tamra Judge Is All About That Bike Rack Life
Whether she likes it or not???
11. Porsha Williams Uses A Kimoji To Capture The Post-Lottery Blues
Never has the Krying Kim Kardashian Kimoji felt so appropriate.
12. Lisa Rinna Is Into A Taco Cleanse
And I'm 100% here for it.