12 Funny Friendship Quotes To Share On National Best Friends Day 2016
You and your best friend have no shortage of inside jokes or things to laugh about, but sometimes finding the right thing to say that is equal parts sentimental and funny can be a challenge, no matter how long you two have been friends. These funny friendship quotes to share on National Best Friends Day strike the perfect balance, so whether you are shooting off a text or posting on your BFF's Facebook wall, find the right words that show how important she is to you, and make her spit out her coffee laughing. Friendship is a beautiful thing, isn't it?
If there is one thing in this world you know to be true, it's that you would be lost without your best friend. She's seen you at your best, helped you out at your worst, and to top it all off? She's just a knock-out person to have on your side, no matter what the circumstances may be. And can we talk about her killer sense of humor for a second? You'd try to count all the nights you've shared doubled over in side-splitting laughter but, well, there are simply way too many.
On National Best Friends Day, a day dedicated to celebrating your BFF, these perfect quotes say it all.
1. "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." — Linda Grayson
2. "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." — Elbert Hubbard
3. "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer." — Unknown
4. "It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter." — Marlene Dietrich
5. "True friends stab you in the front." — Oscar Wilde
6. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." — Bernard Meltzer
7. "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. "Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends." — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. "A good friend is cheaper than therapy." — Unknown
10. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey
11. "Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go." — Margaret Walker
12. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" — C.S. Lewis
Images: Fotolia; Giphy