11 Best Friend Quotes To Share On Facebook For National Best Friends Day 2016
June 8 is National Best Friends Day, which means if you were looking for an excuse to leave work early and hit up happy hour with the person who is, without a doubt, your better half, this is it. But before five o'clock hits (or four o'clock, if you really want to get this party started early), here are a few best friend quotes to share on Facebook that will show the world that what you and your pal have going on is truly the best thing in the world, hands down. I mean, you already plan on tagging your BFF in a silly photo with the hashtag #bestfriendsday, since that's how the internet works. Why not throw a well-meaning quote into the mix, too?
If there is one thing you and your best friend know how to do, it's have a good time. You don't need a National Best Friends Day to celebrate your incredible bond, but now that it's here, why not mark the occasion? You and your BFF have the magical ability to make each and every day seem like an adventure, and you honestly don't know where you would be right now if it wasn't for the person you've come to love like family. On National Best Friends Day, let her know just how much you appreciate everything about her. These quotes will help.
1. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" — C.S. Lewis
2. "Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness." — Euripides
3. "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself." — Jim Morrison
4. "I have your back. I didn’t mean only when it’s easy. All the time." — Veronica Roth
5. "When you feel someone else's pain and joy as powerfully as if it were your own, then you know you really loved them." — Ann Brashares
6. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." — Anais Nin
7. "Female friendship has been the bedrock of women’s lives for as long as there have been women." — Rebecca Traister
8. "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." — Henry Ford
9. "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. "There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends." — Sylvia Plath
11. "The language of friendship is not words but meanings." — Henry David Thoreau
Images: Pexels; Giphy