Would you consider yourself a daddy's girl? If so, then you're going to have a lot in common with the authors of these 14 Father's Day quotes from daughters. There's just something undeniably special about the relationship between a dad and his daughter. If you know what I'm talking about, then you probably also realize how important it is to let your father know you love him on June 19. Whether you're still living under his roof or have flown the coop, there's no denying how much your dad has done for you. Now it's your turn to tell him how much you appreciate it.
Fathers have an unconditional love for their daughters, and that is such a lovely thing in a world that is much too tied up in promoting oneself in life and getting ahead of others. If you ever need a reminder on how to genuinely love someone, chances are you can just take a look at how your father has loved you. No matter how bratty you've been (those teenage years were rough) or how many times you've disappointed him (no one is perfect), you're still the most precious part of his life. That's real love, you guys. Now give it back to him.
1. "There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside of us. One of those men is my father." — Alison Lohman
2. "A father's tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives." — Ama H. Vanniarachchy
3. "Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!" — Lydia M. Child
4. "I love my daddy. My daddy's everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad." — Lady Gaga
5. "Without my dad, I wouldn't be here." — Maria Sharapova
6. "It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life." — Dawn French
7. "My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun." — Bindi Irwin
8. "Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes." — Gloria Naylor
9. "I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a void in my life that can only by filled by him." — Halle Berry
10. "My dad's my best mate, and he always will be." — Cher Lloyd
11. "It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was." — Anne Sexton
12. "He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch." — Chelsea Clinton
13. "A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be." — Carol Coats
14. "Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents." — Margaret Mead