13 Bravo Celebrity Songs You Should Add To Your Party Playlist
If you'd be so kind, please stop listening to whatever it is you're listening to and fire up your go-to party playlist. (And if you don't have a go-to party playlist? Uh... I guess close your eyes and try to picture a party playlist?) I have one question for you, and one question only: Is your go-to party playlist missing a certain je ne sais Shotski ? If your answer is "YES AND I NEED TO FIX THAT RIGHT NOW," please check out the Bravolebrity jams below. Before your next get-together, add these Bravo reality star songs to your party playlist, load up the Shotski, and let the mayhem commence.
Whether you choose to sprinkle these tracks throughout your existing go-to party soundtrack or create an all-Bravolebrity playlist is entirely up to you. Do what feels right, follow your heart, live your truth, just don't be tardy for the party, etcetera.
On second thought, why limit these bangers to just party playlists? As far as I'm concerned, they also make for great driving to work songs. And great workout songs. And great weekend chores songs. And great running errands songs. And great daily constitutional songs. And great surfing the web songs. And— you get it.
1. “Tardy For The Party” By Kim Zolciak (The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Don’t Be Tardy…)
A song so iconic, Bravo named a TV show after it.
2. “Feeling You” By DJ James Kennedy Featuring Lala Kent (Vanderpump Rules)
The fire in my heart that burns for “Feeling You” has yet to die out.
3. “Gone With The Wind Fabulous” By Kenya Moore (The Real Housewives Of Atlanta)
You heard Kenya. Now twirl already!
4. “Gold” By Asa Soltan (Shahs Of Sunset)
Is "You can't take it/You can't make it/You're a thin gold chain on layaway" the funniest burn, or is it the funniest burn?
5. “I Just Wanna" By Melissa Gorga Featuring Santino Noir (The Real Housewives Of New Jersey)
This song is Melissa Gorga-geous. (Yup. Yup. I really did that.)
6. “Poo In The Potty” By Jenny Pulos (Flipping Out, Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis)
Who doesn't love an ode to potty training?
7. “You Can’t Control Me” By Jo De La Rosa (The Real Housewives Of Orange County, Date My Ex: Jo & Slade)
An absolute classic.
8. “Good As Gold” By Scheana Shay (Vanderpump Rules)
G'bless Scheana's pop music career.
9. “Chic, C'est La Vie” By LuAnn de Lesseps (The Real Housewives Of New York City)
The Countess rules, and anyone who doesn't appreciate this single drools.
10. “How Many F*cks?” By Erika Jayne (The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills)
I am not kidding when I say this is one of my favorite songs of the year. Period. Erika Jayne is on another level.
11. “Touch In Public” By Charles McMansion (Vanderpump Rules)
Aw, Tom Sandoval. You adorable little ham, you!
12. “Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?” By Shereé Whitfield (The Real Housewives Of Atlanta)
My heart... is... so... full.
13. “I Am Real” By Simon van Kempen (The Real Housewives Of New York City)
This Real Housewives deep cut has me like:
Ugh, Andy Cohen. You deity, you. Where would my life be without you?