14 Chrissy Teigen Mom Jokes That Don't Sugarcoat Parenthood At All
It may have only been a few months since Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed their baby girl, Luna, into the world, but she's already become a permanent fixture on her proud parents' social media. I'm definitely not complaining — she's adorable, and watching these two navigate parenthood for the first time is so much fun to see. And although Teigen has been known for her funny tweets and Instagram posts for a long time, her outlook on motherhood makes her accounts even more worth the follow. Everybody loves to roll their dad jokes, but I have news for you: Legend has certainly met his match. Teigen is full of mom jokes, and if it's possible, she's only gotten funnier since having a baby.
Whether she's dealing with haters who criticize her parenting online or just trying to survive the day with her baby at her side, Teigen is always finding the humor in every day mom stuff. And I know that when I eventually have a kid, these posts are going to serve as my comic relief.
Moral of the story: If you aren't following Teigen already, this list will convince you. And if you are? I hope you laughed as hard at these as I did the second time around.
1. Her Milk On Splash Mountain
I hope there wasn't any spillage. Sounds dangerous.
2. When She Cropped Herself Out Of The Photo
To be fair, that is a really cute baby. Why wouldn't she be the center of attention?
3. The Breast Pump Challenge
I don't even want to know what that dimension would be.
4. When Babies Are Rude
Luna probably didn't even apologize.
5. When She Pointed Out How Creepy Goodnight Moon Actually Is
6. When Luna Asked An Essential Question About Piers Morgan
What can I say? When she's right, she's right.
7. When She Pointed Out The Perks Of Having Kids
Clearly, it's to mold the body you want, not about the unconditional love or anything crazy like that.
8. When She Described How Her Getting Ready Ritual Has Changed
Being a mom doesn't mean no spray tans, it just means different spray tans.
9. And How Life In General Has Changed
But to be fair, Unwrapped is a great show.
10. When She Got Tired Of The Judgment
Can she just live?
11. When She Almost Got Too Real About Postpartum Life
It is horrifying to me that someday I may need one of these.
12. And What Happens After Having The Baby
It's a sad truth about your first few days of motherhood.
13. When She Cleared Up What Really Matters After Giving Birth
Well, as long as Legend is fine, then.
14. And When She Struggled With How Her Twitter Might Change Now That She's A Mom
I am happy to report that Teigen's Twitter is actually better than ever with Luna in her life. I can't wait to read more observations from her as her little one grows up — and see plenty more adorable pictures, too. Luna's a lucky kid to have a mom with such a great sense of humor!