15 GIFs That Will Make You Say "Me In A Relationship"
No matter how healthy, all relationships are full of ups and downs. One minute you're cuddling and eating Chinese food, the next you're squabbling over whose turn it is to do the dishes. Despite how much your partner may irritate you at times, it's perfectly natural to butt heads, as long as you're both calm, respectful, and communicative when disagreements arrive. Every relationship is different, but if you're in an LTR, you'll know that there are things every couple understands.
Having a partner to share life with is pretty fun: You always have someone to lounge with, snack with, laugh with, and cry with. While there are definitely perks of being single, it's nevertheless a cool experience to be one half of a power couple, knowing there's always going to be someone (aside from friends and family) to support you.
In a healthy relationship, the two of you can get on each other's nerves without causing any lasting damage. When there's no jealousy, mistrust, or dishonesty between the two of you, it makes it easier to let go of the little day-to-day things that cause minor rifts. Challenge yourself to be the definition of #RelationshipGoals, and give your partner an extra hug even if he or she is pissing you off.
Here are 15 gifs that will be all too relatable if you're in a relationship — whether you've been together for five months or five years.
1. When Bae Tries To Stop Cuddling
2. When They Won't Share Their Fries
3. Watching Your S.O. Leave For Work Like...
4. When You See Each Other For The First Time In Days
5. When You're Awake And Need Attention
6. Anytime You're In A Car Together
7. When They Ask For A Favor
8. Getting Ready For Date Night Like...
9. When You've Been Together So Long You Get Straight To The Point
10. "Do You Wanna Get Pizza Tonight, Babe?"
11. When They Tell You To Hurry Up And Get Ready
12. When They're Obviously Trying To Make You Jealous
13. When They Pretend They're In Charge
14. When They Take More Than 30 Minutes To Text Back
15. But Despite Everything...
Images: Kevin Frayer/Getty Images; Giphy (15)