Thanks to all of the havoc he wreaked on Seasons 10 and 11 of The Bachelorette, Nick Vill, er, Viall's Bachelor Nation Villain reputation was set in stone... or so we thought. That stone we thought was unbreakable? It crumbled before our eyes and laughed in our TV-loving faces when Nick Viall went and became the hero of Bachelor in Paradise Season 3 (you know, in addition to Ashley Iaconetti’s parrot pal). What a heel-face turn for the ages, no? I don't know about you, but I sure am grateful he is on the third season of The Bachelor spinoff. Not only is it nice to see him in a different (read: not villain gotta vill) light, but I live for his Bachelor in Paradise commentary. Sure, Carly Waddell is the "narrator" of the show, but Mr. Third Time's A Charm is the color commentator; episode after episode, Nick Viall says what Bachelor Nation is thinking, no matter how salty or too real it may be.
I don’t know if it’s the cast, the format, or the location, but Viall has truly blossomed on BiP; the runner-up/so-called villain on both Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe’s seasons of The Bachelorette has become one of the most likable (and funniest) BiP contestants to kick back in a hammock at Hotel Playa Escondida. And we viewers are so lucky to be a part of it and to hear all of the hilarious stuff he utters.
Here are just a few times Nick Viall said exactly the thing that needed to be said:
1. When He Expected Only The Best From Chad
2. When He Asked A Question I Know I’ve Been Too Embarrassed To Ask
3. When He Made It Very Clear He Was Dealing With It
Can't wait to use this line on a daily basis
4. When He Was Stoked To Watch His Stories
This is me literally every time I hear “Almost Paradise” fire up on my television set.
5. When He Acted Like A Velociraptor
Because sometimes doing an impression of a dinosaur speaks louder than words.
6. When He Doled Out A Truth Bomb Wrapped In Tough Love
:( :( :( Sorry Ashley I.
7. When He Called Shenanigans On Horse Dates
Oops, too busy worrying about not falling off of the horse to think about falling in love.
8. When He Said So Much Without Saying Anything At All
I hear you loud and clear, Viall.
9. When He Spit Some Selfie Real Talk
Amen to that.
10. When He Summed Up Josh & Amanda’s Makeout-a-thon
We. All. Were. Thinking. It.
11. When He Responded To A Situation By Stuffing A Slice Of Pizza In His Mouth
Couldn't have said it better myself, Nick.